Chapter 1

Branch's Daily Log
Entry: 178
Date: Trollbruary 25th

"Well, Today's The Big Day. Finally After Almost 5 Years, Me & My Beloved Poppy Are About To Tie The Knot. Things Have Not Been More Better Than The Times I've Shared With Her. We Been Through Highs And Lows, All Types Of Dangers, But We Did It Together. I Couldn't Imagine Doing It With Someone Else More Special"

Down In The Bunker, Branch Was Laying On His Bed, Writing in His Journal Entry About His Wedding Day With Poppy Tonight.

"But Even At That, I'm Still Deeply Nervous Inside. I Have To Think Of All The Responsibilities, Concerns, What's Best For Us, And Even Our Commitments"

Branch Stopped Writing For A Moment, And Looked Over At A Photo Of Poppy On His Table.

The Picture Being The Same Photo When Both Sat On The Edge, Smiling Lovingly At Each Other.

Branch Gained A Smile Glancing At The Photo With A Slight Blush, And Continued Writing.

"Actually, It Doesn't Matter What Challenges Can Be Brought Towards Us With Marriage. Because I Know That Our Love Will Be Worth It. My One And Only"

Branch Turned Over To His Groom Suit, Having A Vision Of Him In The Suit With Poppy By His Side.

"Just Hope Our Lives Don't End
Before It Gets Started.♡"

Branch Finished Writing And Looked Up At The Ceiling Of His Bunker, Thinking Of The Joys Of Marriage That Will Come For Him And Poppy.

Branch Sighed Happily.
"....It's Gonna Be A Good Time Tonight"

As Music Began To Play In The Background, Branch Put Away His Journal In His Hair And Hopped Out Of Bed.

Branch Started To Sing With Glee.
🎵 Woke up on the
right side of the bed!🎵

🎵 What's up with this
Prince song inside my head?🎵

🎵 Hands up if you're
down to get down tonighttt🎵
Branch Did A Little Dance.

🎵 'Cause it's always
a good time!🎵

Branch Slid To His Closet To Pick Out Which Vest To Wear, Even If They Were All The Same.

🎵 Slept in all my clothes
like I didn't care!🎵