Chapter 2

~Throughout The Day~

The Trolls Continued To Help With The Preparations For The Grand Broppy Wedding.

Branch Watched The Trolls Decorate From A Distance, Thinking About His Future Ahead.

"Mmm 👉👈"
Branch Fiddled With His Fingers.

Poppy Slid Down The Hill To Him.
"EEEEEE BRANCHHHH! It's Finally Happening! WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!! AAAAAHHHH!"

Branch Turned To Her.
"Oh Uh Yeahhh"

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! Actually I Can Cause Our Ship Is Unbreakable, BUT STILL AAAAA! Though Wondering What Took You So Long To Propose? I Thought You Would End Up Like Kristoff"
Poppy Giggles.

"Riiiighhhhttt.."
Branch Said.

Poppy Put Her Hand On His Shoulder.
"Heyyy, What's Wrong?"

"Nothin"
Branch Shrugged.

"Did Barb Blow Up Another Pair Of Your Shorts With A Tire Pump Again?"
Poppy Questioned.

"No!....But Gosh That Traumatized Me"
Branch Shivered, Feeling His Shorts.

"Thennn What's Up? You Don't Seem Excited For Tonight"
Poppy Tilted Her Head.

Branch Turned Around Fully To Her.
"Hhhh.....Do You Think I Went Too Fast?"

"Uhhhh I'm Not Sure. First Time's Usually Go Slow Then We Start Going Faster As We Do It More"
Poppy Said.

"NO NOT THAT, Proposing. Are We Both Sure We're Ready For This Big Step?"
Branch Asked.

"Brannchhh, You Said You Loved Me. We've Been Dating For A Few Months Now And You Decided You Were Ready"
Poppy Said.

"I Knowww But What About You Though? It's A Big Commitment And I Don't Wanna Pressure You Or Anything"
Branch Told Her.

Poppy Stroked His Hair.
"Branchhh, Relax. After All We Been Through....2 Movies, A Holiday Special, And So Far Two Spin Off Shows On Streaming Services....It Seems Meant To Be. Like Destiny"

"I Guess That's True...But Even If Half Of Our Time Together Was When I Was A Gray Grump"
Branch Rubbed His Shoulder.

"Which You Still Are, Plus We Have Future Plans After We're Married! Honeymooooonn"
Poppy Nudged Him.

"Oooooo 😏"
Branch Nudged Back.

"Moving In With Each Other!"
Poppy Skipped Around.

"Sounds Fitting 😌"
Branch Nodded.

"AND BABIES! 😁"
Poppy Held Up Two Baby Bibs.

Branch's Eyes Shrunk Down In Size.
"•_______•"