Chapter 26

~Inside The Sugarania Castle~

Down The Hall, Queen Sweets Lead The Girls Around The Castle To Help Her Prepare For The Wedding With Her & Trollzart.

"So My Gaaaals! I'm Thinking My Bridesmaids Colors Shall Be Pink And White! What Do You Think?"
Queen Sweets Asked.

"Why Not Red? You're Crazy And It's Your Time -.-"
Barb Glared.

Poppy Elbowed Barb.
"Ahem! Uhhh, Those Are Nice Color Choices But Be Reasonable Ms. Sweets! You Just Met Trollzart, You Can't Marry Him!"

"Plus He Can Fly And You Can't! Doesn't Seem Like A Fair Ratio To Me"
Isabelle Said.

"Hm, You're Absolutely Right.."
Queen Sweets Said.

Poppy Nudged Chloe, Smirking.
"See How I Handled That? Total Queen Points Earned"

"I SHALL GET WING IMPLANTS ON OUR HONEYMOON!"
Queen Sweets Blurted.

Chloe Patted Poppy's Shoulder.
"Yeah, I'd Give You Negative 5 Queen Points On That One"

"Sssssugar"
Poppy Pouted.

"Sorry Ms. Sweets But We Can't Really Help You With This Darn Fiesty Weddin', We Barely Know You And We Don't Really Give Our Consent"
Delta Shrugged.

"Aw That's Okay, All Us Candy Trolls Need To Prepare For A Special Event Is This"
Queen Sweets Gestures.

The Girls Had Made It To The Enormous Candy Store Inside The Castle, With Dozen Of Candy Products, Decorations, And Suckable Candy.

The Girls Gasped With Stars In Their Eyes.
"😱😱😱"

"Candy.."
Isabelle Said.

"Store.."
Barb Finished.

Barb Took Out Robbery Sacks.
"TIME TO LOOT THIS JOINT-"

The Girls Ran Inside The Candy Store To Look Around At All The Candies Stocked.

Lexi Followed Along With Ducktape Taped Onto Her Mouth.

Delta Stopped And Notice.
"Lexi, Honey?"

Lexi Turned To Delta.
"Hm?"

"Why Do Ya Got Ducktape On Your Mouth?"
Delta Questioned.

Lexi Took Out Her Notepad And Quickly Wrote The Answer On The Paper.

Lexi Held Up The Notepad That Said: "To Prevent Myself From Being Forced To Sing In This Broadway Musical Nightmare".

Delta Looked Closely And Read The Note.
"Seriously? It's Gonna Be Okaaay! You Don't Have To Keep Yourself From Singing, It's Troll Nature! Plus, You Don't Wanna End Up Like Branch, Do Ya?"

Lexi And Delta Shivered From Remembering Hearing Of Branch's Past Grey Actions.

Queen Sweets Skipped Around The Store, Picking Out Stuff For The Wedding.

"I'LL TAKE THIS! AND THIS! AND THIS! OOH! DEFINITELY LOLLIPOP BALLOONS!"
Queen Sweets Picked Out, Happily.

Isabelle Slid Over To The Jellybean Jars.
"EEEEE!!! JELLYBEANS!"