Chapter 11

~Towards The Trollien Planet~

The Galaxia Spaceship Began To Head Directly Near The Purple n Yellow Trollien Planet.

The Trolls Team Got Prepared And Ready For Whomever They Meet There.

Lexi Navigated The Controls.
"Alright Guys! We're Entering The Planet's Atmosphere!"

"Ooooh Man, This Is So Exciting! What If The Trolliens Have Like, TALKING DJ BOOTHS!"
Trollex Said.

"What If They Wear Sophisticated Clothing!"
Trollzart Said.

"Ooooh! What If They Got Mad Rappin' Skills?"
Prince D Said.

Synth Gasps.
"WAIT, WHAT IF THEY HAVE
....HANDS! 👐"

The Boys Looked At Synth, With Blank Stares At What He Suggested.

"....What? It's A Possibility"
Synth Shrugged.

Poppy Looked Out The Window In The Corner, Watching The Spaceship Enter The Trollien Planet, Feeling A Bit Nervous.

Branch Went Over To Her.
"Hey, You Nervous?"

Poppy Sighed.
"Yeahhh...Lil Bit"

Branch Lifted Up Poppy's Chin.
"Keep Your Mind Optimistic, Just Think By Time We Make Peace With These Trolls...The Wedding Of Our Dreams Would Be Happening"

Poppy Smiled A Bit.
"Thanks. And I Sure Hope So."

Branch Smiled Back And Held Poppy's Hand, Intertwining Their Fingers Together.

Barb Wiggled In Between Them.
"If You're Done With Your Whole Emotional Cringe Ted Talk, We're About To Land"

The Spaceship Went More Faster, Entering The Trollien Planet At Top Speed.

"EVERYONE HANG ONNN!"
Lexi Shouted.

Everyone Hung Onto Something, As Poppy And Branch Hung Onto Each Other As They Should.

The Spaceship Entered The Glittery Atmosphere, Where It Started To Go Through Some Clouds.

Delta Looked Out The Window.
"Hey, Look Y'all!"

The Trolls Went By The Window And Looked Out Of It.

Out The Window, Was A View Of Colorful Homes And A Bright Smiling Sun.

"Whooaaaa"
The Trolls Say Amused.

Barb Turned To Them.
"Alright Punks, First Impressions Are Everything. So We Gotta Make Sure We Show These Trolliens Who's Boss!"

"YEAH!"
The Trolls Say.

Poppy Shook Her Head.
"No No No! We're Not Trying To Intimidate Them. We're Trying To Make PEACE With Them"

"Ohhh! Cause We Come In Peace! Nice Word Play"
Synth Said.

"Thank You 😌"
Poppy Bowed For A Second.