Chapter 29

~All Around The Sugarania Castle~

The Teams Of 2 With The Trolls & Trolliens Scattered All Over The Castle, Going To The Different 6 Floors To Get Rid Of The Guards.

While Lexi & Synth Searched Through The Vents To Look For The 4th Floor To Jump Out Of Onto Queen Sweets's Retro Spaceship.

Lexi Took Out Her Walkie Talkie.
"Calling Teams! Is Everyone On Their Correct Floor?"

"YES!"
Everyone Replied From Their Walkie Talkies.

"Okay Good, Keep Your Walkies On. Me And Synth Are Climbing To The 4th Floor As I Speak So Get Rid Of Each Set Guards ASAP!"
Lexi Instructed.

"GOT IT!"
Everyone Replied Back.

Synth Got Squished Through The Vents.
"I Can Barely Move Through These Vents! I Feel Like That One Time Kid Danger Was Trapped In A Cage"

"Oh Relaxxx, We Should Be Almost Close To The 4th Floor!"
Lexi Insured.

"You Sure?"
Synth Questioned.

"Yessss! Don't Worryyyy, Once The Guards Are Taken Out, All We Do Is Leap Onto Queen Sweets Spaceship And NYOOOM To Space And Bye Bye Black Hole!"
Lexi Told Him.

"Okaaaaay....But I Want Sushi When We Finish This Planet Saving 🥺"
Synth Gave The Cutesy Eyes.

Lexi Stopped.
"....Say That Again"

"I Want Sushi When We Finish :D"
Synth Repeated.

"Do You Not Realize What You Said?"
Lexi Asked.

"Realizedddd....What? :D"
Synth Said.

Lexi Blinked.
"Ummm, Just Outta Curiosity, Did Trollex Pick You As The Techno Ambassador Or Did You Volunteer?"

"Oh! I Volunteered! 😁"
Synth Grinned.

Lexi Slowly Nodded.
"Righttttt.....That Showsss.."

The Vents Started To Shake And Rumble A Bit As Well As The Castle From The Black Hole Getting Stronger.

Lexi Continued Crawling.
"Alright, Cmon We Gotta Hurry. The 4th Floor Vent Should Be Closeee....I Think This Is It!"

Lexi Pushed Down The Vent Plate And Gasped.
":O"

Synth Peeked Through The Vent Plate As Well.
"O_______O"

It Was I.C. Having A Dinner Date With A Standee Of Dove Cameron.

I.C. Slurped Up 12 Jellybeans, Licked Over His Mouth And Bounced His Eyebrows At The Dove Cameron Standee.

I.C. Put His Hand On The Standee's Chest.
"I'll Be Here~"

The Dove Cameron Standee Just Stood There.
"👁👄👁"

"ಠ_ಠ"
Lexi Slowly Closed The Vent Plate, And Synth Tried To Peek To See More.

~~~