Chapter 22

~Back In The Storage Garage~

Meanwhile Inside, With The Other Trolls Already On Their Way To The Dinner Gathering, Poppy Stayed Behind By Herself.

Poppy Looked Out The Window, With Her Hands On Her Hips And An Upset Expression.

Branch Opened The Door And Slid Inside.
"HEY HEYYYY POPIFERRRR! I'M BACKKKK! You Will Not Believe It But I Just Had The Best Time With Rover! Ya Know, He's Actually A Well-Decent Guy And Good Negotiator! He Really- AH!"

Poppy Was Right In Front Of Branch, Glaring At Him.
"-.-"

Poppy Then Started Examining Branch, As Branch Had A New Look With His Vest Fluffed Out, A Peace Sign Necklace, And A Cool Wavy Hairstyle.

Branch Grinned Innocently And Nervously.
"Heh 😁"

Poppy Rolled Her Eyes

"Ugh, You Will Not Believe What Just Happened Here!"

"Huh? What Do You Mean? And Where Is Everyone?"
Branch Questioned.

"They Already Headed Out To Rover And Chloe's For The Dinner Party"
Poppy Replied.

"Ohhhhh, So Then Why Are You All-"
Branch Gestured.

"Cause When Everyone Left, Chloe Came Here And Tried To Manipulate Me Into Moving The Trolls To A DIFFERENT PLANET! Can You Believe That?!?!"
Poppy Said.

Branch's Eyes Widen.
"O______O, U-Uh...No I Can't"

Poppy Continued On.
"AND WHAT'S WORSE IS, SHE TRIED TO BRIBE ME INTO IT WITH A GIFT BASKET! Only Some Total Moron Would Give In To A Gift Basket Bribe!"

Branch Carefully Scooted Away The Gift Basket Rover Gave Him At The Man-Pod.

"Of Course I Turned Her Down With The Offer, BUT STILL! WHY WOULD SHE EVEN OFFER THAT! JUST HER BEING IGNORANT AND INSENSITIVE! Just Like All Of These Trolliens Here! Hmph"
Poppy Pouted Cutely.

Branch Cleared His Throat.
"Yeah Ummm, About Thaaaat....I Uh-"

"So You Were With Rover? What Did That Meanie Want?"
Poppy Questioned.

Branch Blinked Awkwardly.
"UMMMM, YA KNOWWW....HE CALLED ME OVER FORRR...."

"Mhmmmm?"
Poppy Listened.

"...TOOO...MAKE FUN OF MY SPORTS UNDIES COLLECTION? 😁"
Branch Told Her.

Poppy Raised Her Eyebrow.
"Branch, Since When Do You Collect Sports Undies?"