Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7: Eɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ

[ A/N: I recommend that you listen to the song while reading this chapter. :) ]

Since Keiji's game hasn't started yet, you texted him that you were gonna cheer for your team

Since Keiji's game hasn't started yet, you texted him that you were gonna cheer for your team. You went to the restroom and changed into Suna's spare jersey from your plain white t-shirt.

Suna is currently waiting for you outside the girl's restroom, and as soon as you walked out, his gaze was drawn to your body, admiring how good you look in his jersey.

Your outfit contains a white tennis skirt along with Suna's shirt, and the short ankle sock you wore went well with your white Nike sneakers.

"You looked ugly, but thanks to my jersey you look a little better now" Suna plainly said before walking away. 

'Fuck who am I kidding, she looks so damn fine'  When Suna saw your displeased face in front of him, he pushed all his indecent thoughts away.

"Did you just say I'm ugly?" You asked, arms crossed. 

"Yeah? got a problem with that?" He replied.

"Yes I do, now don't get too full of yourself. I might rip this shirt of yours" You stated as you walked away from him. Your skirt smoothly flowing side to side, showing a portion of your thighs which Suna noticed. He removed his jacket and draped it around your waist.

'Fuck those guys who saw her pretty thighs'

"Do that when we're alone, yeah?" He managed to say, trying to maintain his composure.

"Fuck off pervert" He chuckled while you glare at him.

"Geez Suna, so you're a pervert now huh?" Osamu teased his friend.

"To her, yes" Suna responded, which made Osamu smirk at his bold statement.

You sat beside the coach since Kita asked you to be their temporary manager for now. "I see you're cheering for your boyfriend" The coach eyed your shirt.

You quickly shook your head, "Oh no no, Suna's not my boyfriend. He's just a friend of mine" You said in denial, making the coach squint his eyes in suspicion.

'teenage love is so complicated these days' He thought as his eyes went back to the court.

'a friend huh? now that I think of it, is Suna and I really friends, or just a couple of stranger hanging out?'

-

Suna has never failed to stop any ball from passing through the net, but he gotta admit that he's feeling tired, and the only thing that keeps him going is you.

He doesn't want to disappoint you.

"Oi Rintarou!" He glanced at you, his face drenched with sweat. 

"If you don't fucking win this set, I won't hesitate to burn this shirt of yours" You yelled, slightly pulling your shirt to make sure he knows what you're talking about.