Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14: Fᴜᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ

{ A/N: Happy new year everyone! I'm not really good at writing angst so please bear with this chapter. Quick reminder that this is a Suna x reader fanfic so don't get too attached to Akaashi :) }

You looked at him. Confusion was written all over your face.

You faintly sighed as you suddenly remembered what happened earlier, "Rin if you say the same joke twice, it's not funny anymore"

His brows furrowed, and you couldn't tell if he was putting an act or not, "I'm serious y/n" His monotoned voice reached your ears.

"W-What?" You asked, not wanting to mishear what you thought he said.

"I thought it was just one of those temporary crushes like 'oh she's cute, I like her,' but no, the feeling I have for you is different. Isn't it funny that even knowing you have a boyfriend, I'm still hoping for a chance?" You froze in place, unable to form any words.

You enjoy his company and don't want to ruin what you have now. The weird feeling, was it connected to him?

"Suna I-" 

"Suna huh?" You saw how his face dropped when he heard what you called him.

'What happened to Rin? to RinRin? to Rintarou?' You didn't even realize that a simple action had caused him pain.

"Guess I fucked up real bad huh?"

"I'm sorry" You looked down, afraid to see his reaction. You're doing the right choice, right? You should reject him because you have a boyfriend. 

But, was this really what you wanted? 

"Y/n-" You couldn't take it anymore, you don't wanna see him getting hurt just because of you.

You ran away back to the hotel room and packed your things. You need some time to think, some time to comprehend what he said.

-

Suna, on the other hand, was in a great deal of pain. He was unaware that tears were streaming down his cheeks. He expected it, so why is it still so painful? He used to make fun of Hikaru whenever he gets rejected, but now it's his turn to suffer.

"Stop....fucking.....crying" He told himself. But no matter what he does, tears won't stop falling.

He fell deep.

He wanna chase after you, but he's scared he'll make things worse.

He went to the hotel room, noticing that your things were gone. 

"I feel stupid....for loving a girl who's already in a relationship"

-

Weeks passed by since Suna confessed his feelings for you. You ignored him.

You thought giving him some space would help the both of you. But you were wrong, it makes it even worse.

Suna tried approaching you so many times, but all he received was a silent response.

"Y/n good mor-" You walked past him, completely ignoring his presence.

'You need to do this y/n, to help him move on' You always tell yourself whenever you feel guilty when avoiding him.

You ignored him for 2 weeks straight. 

-

"How's my baby doing?" Your boyfriend asked through the phone.

"I'm good" You plainly responded.

"Baby, is something wrong?" His voice was filled with concern. You told him about Suna's confession, and he was trying his best to comfort you since you keep blaming yourself.