Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8: Mᴀ ʙᴇʟʟᴇ

[A/N: I hope you're enjoying this so far, tbh I don't have a plot in mind, I just combined all the fake scenarios I can think of. Hopefully, I can come up with an ending that will satisfy you all :) ]

You caressed Keiji's face, his arms slid around your waist..

"Take care of yourself, alright baby?" He just tightened his grip on your waist, nuzzling his face against your neck. 

"Just one more year and I'll be able to do this with you every single day" He soothed, giving your neck some butterfly kisses.

You and Keiji already planned out your future together. After graduating from high school, you're going to buy a condo for just the two of you. You also intended to go the same college together.

"I can't wait to see you cooking in the kitchen early in the morning, acting like my wife" He continued. You can't help but smile at his thought just by thinking about it.

He stepped back, gazing at you before grabbing your face and drawing you in for a deep kiss. You did not hesitate to kiss him back, enjoying this little moment of yours before you go back to Hyogo.

-

"n/n I um...planning to visit you at Hyogo on Sunday, Is that okay with you?" 

"Of course Kenma! You don't need to ask for my permission, you can visit me any time you want" You ruffled his hair.

"Y/n let's go, the bus is leaving" You waved goodbye to your friends, stepping into the bus and finding your usual seat.

"So I finally got to see your boyfriend up close." Suna broke the silence.

"Wait, don't tell me you're gay or something?" Your eyes widened as you covered your lips with your hands in a dramatic gesture.

"The fuck you're talking about?!"

"You're not denying it so that means it's true"

"Want me to prove that I'm into girls?" He replied as you saw his eyes landing on your lips.

"Ew stop, I get it already" You rolled your eyes.

-

After getting off the bus, Suna insisted on walking you home. You came across an abandoned park so you both decided to chill there for a while.

"Hey Rin" He cast a glimpse at you, your hair blowing in the breeze.

"Hm?"

"We're friends, right?" He smiled at you, mumbling a 'yes,' even though he knows deep down that you are not just a friend to him.

You let out a chuckle, causing him to gaze at you with a puzzled expression on his face.

"It's funny how we met at the club as complete strangers and now hang around like we've known each other for years." Suna laughed along with you till a thought struck him.

"How come I've never heard of you if we've been at the same school since our first year?"

"I'm in class 1-A back then, you?"