Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9: Cᴏɴꜰʀᴏɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Today is Saturday and you don't feel like getting up from bed, that is when you heard your mom calling your name from downstairs.

You got out of bed and headed downstairs, only to find Suna talking to your parents.

"Rin? What are you doing here?" 

"Didn't I tell you that we're gonna hang out today?"

"Hang out?" Another knock on the door interrupted your thoughts.

"Wow, sweetie, you've had quite a few guests today." Your mom spoke, opening the door.

"Good morning Mrs. L/n" 

"Keiji??" You wondered why both of them had to come over at the same time.

"Oh dear, didn't I tell you to call me mom instead? You're no stranger to us, so please feel free to call me mom. I'm really happy that you decided to visit my daughter today, she's been stressing out lately" Your mom loves your boyfriend. In fact, she already had a plan for your wedding in the future.

 "I always have time for her no matter how far I am m-mom" Keiji smiled at her as he walked up to you and kissed you on the forehead. He was a little hesitant about calling your mother mom.

"Hey darling, are you feeling okay now? You told me you were feeling dizzy last night"

Keiji was happy to see you until he noticed Suna standing behind your back.

"I didn't know your friend is coming over" He said in somewhat cold tone.

"Trust me, neither did I" 

"Well, your father and I are going back to our office to finish off some paper works, so you three have fun."

-

There's this strange vibe between the two males after your parents have left the house.

"Umm do you guys wanna watch a movie or something?" Both of them nodded as a yes.

"Alright, I'll go get some chips for us to eat".

"I'll get the pillows and blankets from your room" Keiji offered which you're thankful for. You sat between them because you somehow felt like they're gonna start a war if they're together.

You'd been laughing the whole time since the movie featured a lot of humorous scenes, but then an arm wrapped over your shoulders and pulled you closer to him.

You looked at Keiji who seemed to be focusing on the movie.

'Maybe he's just being protective?' You thought as he stroke your hair making Suna gazed at your boyfriend with jealousy.

Suna's goal is to make you his, but he also has boundaries; it would be weird if he responded negatively if your boyfriend become clingy to you.

The movie has ended, and you had fallen asleep before you realized it.

Keiji covered you in a blanket and gently placed your head on his lap. 

"Suna, do you like my girlfriend?" Keiji bluntly asked, staring directly at Suna.

"And what if I did?" Suna replied truthfully.

Keiji knew this was coming, "Then I suggest you forget those feelings and stay away from her" 

"Too bad I'm not one to give up on what I want" Keiji had lost his cool and was unconsciously gripping on Suna's collar. 

Suna sported a sarcastic grin, successfully mocking your boyfriend.

'mine, she's fucking mine.' This kept replaying on Keiji's mind.

"Bold of you to assume I'll give up my girl"

"I know you wouldn't, but the day will come where you'll mess things up, and I'm willing to wait for that day to come."

-

You awoke from the noises and slowly rubbed your eyes, seeing Suna and Akaashi's bruised faces clearly.

You got panicked especially upon seeing their bloody lips and purple bruises on their faces, "Fuck! Why are you two so beaten up?!" They both point at each other, as if they were two little kids fighting over a toy.

"He started it, y/n" Suna spoke, glaring at Akaashi. "Babe do you think I'm the type of person who would start a fight?" Akaashi defended himself.

"Hell yeah, you asshole!"

"Asshole huh? says the one whose name spelled backward means anus"

"You fucki-"

"Shut up! I don't fucking care who started it, what I wanted to know is why the hell are you two fighting?!" They were both looking away, avoiding eye contact with you. 

Of course none of them would want you to know the real reason behind their stupid fight.

"Look, I'm so drained today and I don't want to deal with any of your shits right now; I still have a lot of work to do for the student council, so could you both at least behave and give me a fucking rest?" Keiji pulled you in by the waist, wrapping his arms around you and placing your head on his chest. "I'm sorry, darling" He whispered in your ear.

"I'm sorry" Suna muttered under his breath, his gaze falling to the ground.

You took out the medical kit and applied bandages to their bruises.

"Geez you guys act like little kids"

"Well, like I told you he star-" You shut Suna's mouth with your index finger, effectively shutting him up. 

'soft'  You thought as your finger brushed over Suna's lips.

Suna, on the other hand, was staring right into your eyes, as if he can see his future behind it.

"I'm guessing you guys are done?" Akaashi asked, trying to maintain his cool.

You were inspecting Akaashi's injuries when he suddenly held your hips and pulled you to sit on his lap. You didn't mind his actions since he does it all the time. But unfortunately, someone was not happy with the scene he was witnessing.