Chapter Four

Maria was trying to find Ultron. Addie and Tony were in his lab designing some new tech.

Tony thought back to the interaction between his daughter and the Capsicle, "So what's going on between you and Rogers?"

The shock of the question made Addie choke on her breath, "What do you mean?"

"Are you two dating?"

"What no, why would you even think that. That's just...Ew just gross."

"Ouch, Ads that hurts," Steve said as he walked through with the rest of the team and an iPad in his hands. He flipped it round to show a picture of a dead Strucker the word 'peace' written on the wall in blood.

"What's this?" Tony voiced everyone's thoughts.

"A message. Ultron killed Strucker."

"And he did a Banksy at the crime scene just for us," Tony asked sarcastically.

"This is a smokescreen. Why send a message when you've already given a speech?" Natasha asked.

"Strucker new something Ultron wanted us to miss."

"Yeah, I bet he...,"she trailed of looking at the computer looking for something, "Yep. Everything we had on Strucker has been erased."

"Maybe not. Don't we have paper copies on the files if Strucker?" Addie asked, trying to help.

"Ads you genius," Steve said before running out the room leaving a gaping Tony and Confused Avengers before coming back with a stack of boxes full of files. Everyone grabbed a file and started looking through it.

"Known associates. Well Strucker had a lot of friends," Steve said as he looked at one of the files.

"Well these people are all horrible," Bruce said.

Tony looked over his shoulder, "Wait, I know that guy," Bruce have him the photo he was looking at, "From back in the day, he operates off the African Coast, black market arms," he noticed the look Addie and Steve gave him, "No i didn't sell him anything, there are conventions alright. He was talking about finding something new, a game changer it was all very 'ahab'."

Thor points to something on Klaue's neck, "This."

"It's a tattoo. I don't think he had it-"

"No these are tattoos," Thor cuts him off, "This is a brand."

Bruce goes over to the computer and runs a program to identify it, "Yeah, it's a word in an African dialect meaning thief, in a much less friendly way."

"What dialect."

"Wakanada, Wa...Wa...Wakanada," Bruce stuttered reading off the screen.

"If this guy got out of Wakanda with some of their trade goods..." Tony trailed off.

"I thought your father said he got the last of it."

"I don't follow what comes out of Wakanda?"

"The strongest metal on earth," Tony and Addie said in unison looking at Steve's shield on the ground behind them.

"Where's this guy now?" Steve asked pulling them from their trance.

A/N sorry it's so short.