Twenty three

Steve was in Bucky's apartment while Sam and Addie were on watch. Sam was on the roof of a building across the street and Addie was outside the apartment building Steve was in.  "Heads up Cap, German Special Forces coming from South," Sam called into the comms.

Addie turned the corner of the apartment building where she was watching and watched as vans pulled up and armed men walked out. She watched as they chose a building, "They've set the perimeter," she told Steve. Then they walked in and the teen started to panic, "Their in the building," she rushed.

It went silent for a few minutes, Addie was staying hidden but she could still see what the men were doing, "They're on the roof. I'm compromised," she heard Sam say.

"Five seconds. Three seconds," Addie counted.

"Breach. Breach Breach," Sam shouted.

Addie couldn't see what was happening but she could hear the gunshots from the upstairs window and all she could do was hope. She heard the window smash and came up with an idea. But it was risky. She looked around the corner and used her powers to throw one of the men away in a wisp of purple. She turned the corner before anyone could spot her and she could hear footsteps which caused her to send purple wisps around her hand before shooting it at the soldier.

"da ist jemand um die ecke," She heard a German soldier say. "There is someone behind he corner" according to google translate.

"Addie what are you doing?" she heard Sam frantically ask her in her ear.

"Saving your asses," was all she said as she blocked a shower of bullets coming towards her. Her distraction allowed Steve and Bucky to get out the apartment were they had a fairer chance at winning.

They managed to get out before a person in a black cat suit knocked Bucky down. Addie recognized him as Black Panther, the Prince of Wakanda. They went into an underground tunnel and Steve and Addie followed them. Addie was flying above the cars, in-between T'Challa and Steve, to avoid being hit.

SUV's with siren started chasing them which made all three of them go faster. Addie couldn't look behind her as she heard on to the cars coming a halt after glass smashed. The Black Panther turned around and jumped on a car which Steve seemed to be driving. Addie tried to use her powers to get him off but his suit just seemed to absorb the energy coming at him.

"Stupid vibranium," she muttered in annoyance.

"Addie get Bucky," Steve told her and she noticed the super soldier had not stopped running. She flew after him as quick as she could but she saw him flip onto a motorcycle. Quite literally.

"Uh Sam, I've got the other guy on my tail," Addie told him.

"I'm on it, sunshine," Sam told her.

"Never call me sunshine again," she warned.

She finally caught up to Bucky and used her powers to throw him off the motorcycle. He recovered as she lowered her self the the ground, the cars cut off by rubble. Her eyes widened as she saw Rhodes coming down and cop cars surrounding her and the others.

"Stand Down! Now! Congratulations Cap, Addie, your criminals now. You too Sam," Rhodes said, Sam's part sounding cocky to which Sam made a face.

"Shit," Addie said.

A/N Again short sorry. But can we get a round of applause for me actually starting to use American language, even if it was only because 'block of flats' didn't sound as good. I also don't know how I want Addie and Wanda to end up but I need your choices because only a few more chapters 'till they're reunited.