Chapter thirteen

It had been a month since the battle of Sokovia and it was the day that Addie would go to the Farm with Clint like she did every month. She was excited because Laura had just given birth to Nathaniel Pietro Barton, who had been named after the man who saved Clint's life. Wanda however was nervous as this was the first time she'd be in the compound without Addie and she would be alone. Addie was currently getting ready to leave and Wanda was trying to convince her to postpone.

"Do you have to go?" Wanda asked for the 1000th time.

Addie sighed, "I wish, I could bring you with me but this is tradition. Besides Laura will think I was murdered if I don't show up."

The second part made Wanda giggle, "Fine but you have to make it up to me,"

Addie groaned as she knew this meant she had to go shopping with Wanda which she hated. "Fine," she said in defeat, "I'll send you pictures of Nathaniel." This made Wanda jump up and down on the bed clapping her hands like a child, Addie knew she had a soft spot for the newborn and was dying to see him. "Bye," she said kissing Wanda as she left the room.

The only thing Addie had to bring was her phone, for pictures, and anything she wanted to give to Cooper and Lila because she already had clothes there although they were her old ones. She walked into the main room where Clint was talking to Tony. Ever since Tony found out about her monthly visits he had been more protective.

"And make sure if anything happens you call me like even if she coughs it might be Pneumonia," he said.

"Dad, you're starting to sound like google I'll be fine. Nothing has happened before," she assured him.

"Right well goodbye, love you, stay safe," he bid as he kissed her forehead.

"Bye dad. C'mon Clint before Laura has a fit."

Clint chuckled at this as they walked to the car awaiting the three hour drive to come. The two talked about random things as they drove and by the time they made it to the farm, the sun was beginning to set. They pulled up to the house and Lila and Cooper came barreling out the door followed by Laura and Nathaniel who was resting on her hip.

"Cousin Addie! Dad!" the children screamed hugging them, while Laura greeted them and the baby babbled.

"Hi," Clint said as he kissed each of his children on the forehead and his wife on the lips.

"Hi, this must be little Nathan," Addie said, tickling his tummy which caused him to giggle.

  "Yep. Come on in. I was just about to serve dinner," Laura replied. "It's your favorite, Caesar salad."

They went into the house and settled down at the table which was already set. They talked about things they did over the past month but what really got Addie's attention was when Laura asked about Addie's new fashion sense and hobbies because Clint immediately replied with "Her girlfriend Wanda. She was Pietro's twin."

This caused everyone to drop their cutlery in shock and yell "GIRLFRIEND!"

Addie covered her ears at the screaming and winced, "Clint. You said you were going to keep quiet."

"Oops," he shrugged which resulted in Laura kicking him under the table.

"Again girlfriend?" Laura asked.

"Yes but no one is supposed to know," she gave Clint a look to let him know he messed up.

They finished dinner and while the children went to play Addie was roped into giving a full biography of Wanda. She didn't want to be sappy so she just talked about Wanda's past, hobbies and a small deal on her personality.

When she had finished she played with Lila and Cooper before they got sent to bed so Addie followed. She went to her room and got changed into one of her old shirts. She fell onto the bed thinking about Wanda and eventually fell asleep.

-----

Not a lot happened in the few days on the farm. It was mostly talking and playing with Cooper and Lila, playing with Nathan and talking with Clint and Laura.

As soon as she walked through the door, she was bombarded with Wanda hugging her. The impact caused her to stumble back lightly but she chuckled and wrapped her arms around Wanda.

"God I missed you," Wanda mumbled into Addie's shoulder.

"Me too, but I have pictures," Addie replied pulling away from the hug.

"Ooh, can I see," Wanda jumped up and down like a little child.

Addie chuckled, "Come on let's go,"

The two walked back to their room and as they saw Tony, Addie jumped into his arms.

"Hi dad," Addie said.

"Hi pumpkin how was your trip,"

She only had time to reply good before Happy came and called her father to work. Addie was a little sad but didn't show it as she continued her path with Wanda telling her all about the farm trip.

A/N As you can see quarantine got me bored and I did some editing.