Chapter sixteen

It was Wanda's birthday. She was turning seventeen and because she knew Tony Stark she was naturally getting a party. It was a big party, full of people that not even Tony knew. Addie was excited because she had bought Wanda the most beautiful necklace. It had a dark blue diamond heart inside of a infinity symbol which was sideways and dotted with white diamonds and connected to a medium long silver chain. She was going to give it to her before the party so she could wear it as she knew Nat had found the perfect dress to pair it with.

It was the same blue as the necklace and went down to her ankles and had a slit all up the side which showed her pale legs and was matched with silver Jimmy Choo's which had a strap across her foot and a thinner one around the ankle. Addie knew it was going to be perfect for Wanda.

She was waiting for her to come out of the shower as she stood next to the bed her gifts in bags on the bed. Wanda came out of the bathroom in a white towel her hair wrapped in a smaller one. Addie thought she hadn't noticed her because when she said 'Happy Birthday' Wanda jumped and shrieked.

"Sorry," Addie apologized. Wanda calmed down and looked down at herself to which she went beet red at her appearance but Addie just chuckled and grabbed her hand, dragging her towards the black bag on the bed. "Something for tonight. Happy 17th hon," Wanda opened the bag and took the dress out she held it against her and turned to the full sized mirror. "Nat bought it along with the shoes in the bag."

Wanda turned to the bag again and took out the heels. Her mouth dropped at the sight of them, "They're beautiful, I love them," Addie cleared her throat which caused Wanda to snap out of her trance, "But not as much as you, obviously," she looked in the bag again to see a long, black, leather box. She gently took it out and opened it as if it was glass. She gasped at the sight of the necklace, "Did you get this for me?" Addie nodded, "Thank you. This is truly the best gift someone could've ever got me."

"Your welcome," she kissed Wanda and went to the dresser where she took out another blue dress but this one was different. I went mid thigh and had a large hole in the back she matched it with fishnet tights and black heeled ankle boots.

The pair went downstairs where the party was being held and were greeted by the rest of the Avengers saying happy birthday to Wanda. The party had already started and you could tell by most of the girls clothing that they were only there to try and get laid by one of the superheroes. Addie thought that they would prefer her father as one of those. Wanda and Addie walked to the bar and each ordered a fizzy drink (Soda for Americans) they walked around all of the people and went to the sofa where the Avengers were located.

"Let's play Truth or Dare," Nat suggested. She got hums of agreement in response apart from the two teens.

"Sure, Addie?" Wanda asked.

"Go on who's starting?" Addie responded.

"Truth or Dare, Addie?" Nat asked instead.

"Umm, dare."

"It's everyone's last night on Earth. Who do you sleep with?"

Addie looked around the room, trying her hardest not to say Wanda. "Steve. No one deserves to die a 100 year old virgin."

Everyone laughed as Steve playfully glared at the 16 year old, "Thanks for that."

Addie shrugged and Vision asked Wanda, "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Who is your crush?" he asked almost immediately which Addie found suspicious but didn't dwell on it.

"I don't have one," Wanda hesitated.

"Oh," Vision said suddenly sad.

They played a few more rounds before Wanda and Addie decided to go to 'bed'. They walked through the door and Addie kissed Wanda until she fell back on the bed. They quickly went to get each other's dresses off and they sat only in their undergarments. They broke apart when they heard the door open and jumped under the duvet to hide themselves. They looked and saw Sam, eyes wide and mouth parted in shock, standing at the door.

"Jesus, Sam what are you doing here?" Addie asked, frustrated that someone else had found out and they were interrupted.

"Y...y...you...l...left...y...your...ph...phone," he stuttered.

"Can you just leave it here and not tell anyone," Wanda instructed.

"Y...yeah," he hurried to the desk placed the phone down and left.

Addie sighed, "Now where were we,"