Chapter 19

Addie was walking around the house trying to find something to use for the date she had planned for Wanda. Every single time she saw Wanda she'd turn the other way and run so she would catch up. She was trying to find her father. She turned the corner into the living room and found him there with Steve, Nat, Wanda and Vision who had his arm wrapped around Wanda. Addie just assumed that Wanda thought it was in a friendly way.

She still hadn't gotten over the fact that Vision had a crush on Wanda and was trying to steal her away. She shook the thoughts from her mind and walked over to Tony.

"Hey, dad, do you remember when I was little I'd always sneak up to the roof. Do you know where the blankets went?" She asked him.

"Yeah, Pepper knows where," He responded.

"Ok, do you know where she is?" She asked again.

"Yeah in the lab."

She went out of the room and started to walk towards the lab.

"Hey Ads," she heard a call behind her. She turned to see Wanda running up to her.

"What do you need blankets for?" she asked, she sounded a tiny bit annoyed and Addie didn't want to make her mad because angry Sokovian girlfriend is SCARY but she couldn't tell her the plan.

"You'll see," Addie smiled and left to find Pepper. She found her down in the lab like Tony said talking with Happy. "Hey Pep, dad said you know where my blankets are."

"Yeah, I kept them in the cupboard down here. Y'know to keep them safe," She walked over and got out the pastel blankets. "There a little worn from the amount of time you put them on the roof but there ok." She handed Addie the blankets which were folded neatly.

"Thanks," she walked out and up to the roof where she put the blankets in their usual order: blue in the top left, pink in the bottom left, green in the bottom right and yellow in the top right. By now it was the perfect time, the sun was setting perfect. She went back inside to look for Wanda who was in their room.

She walked in and grabbed a scarf. "Hey, put this on," she told Wanda.

"Why?" Wanda asked suspicious.

"I have a surprise for you."

Wanda put the blindfold on and Addie grabbed her hand and led her up to the edge of the roof where the blankets were, being careful not to let her bump into anything. She untied the blindfold and said, "open your eyes," to which she heard a gasp from the blonde in front of her.

"Addie, it's beautiful," Wanda told her.

By now the sun had set and the stars were out. Wanda could see them from where she stood and the soft glow of the moon lit up the scene perfectly. The pair laid on the blankets and looked at the stars, "I used to do this all the time as a child. The stars always fascinated me: the stories behind them, the way they light up the sky even myths on what they are. That one over there is Orion, named after Orion the Hunter who is known for killing Taurus, a bull in Greek mythology. And that one is Cassiopeia, in Greek mythology she was a vain queen who boasted about her beauty and the Nereids punished her for it by sending one of Poseidon's sea monsters to kill her."

The two stayed there for hours talking, looking at stars until Addie felt Wanda fall asleep on her shoulder so she picked her up and carried her downstairs to their room. She put her in the bed and changed her and Wanda's clothes before falling asleep herself.

A/N Sorry it's short and terrible, I was rushing.