Chapter 1: PILOT

"Hey Tiger wakeup you're getting late your Aunt Inn is waiting for you. She needs your help. " That is how my beautiful dream was interrupted with the yelling of my father from downstairs. But I vividly remembered the dream last night. It was almost the same dream I had for last 7 years or may be more. She was standing there on the bridge waiting for me and I was about to propose her when I was pulled out of my dreamland. 

Mannnnnnnn why cant I forget her. She is gone long ago but this my heart still beat for her. She was my high school classmate or you can say my first crush, then don't know when my feelings for her  turned into unrequited love. 

I still love her eyes when she used to smile while talking, my heart always swayed with her silky black hair when they wave with wind. Ohhhhh Kimmy why you are still into her? When will you move on? i tired to lecture my inner self when my dad start shouting again.

"Kimmy wakeup!"

"Yes Dad em up please stop shouting."

I heard loud footsteps on my door. Then he opened the door and sat near the edge of my bed. I shifted to his lap. I was just having good time while lying on my dad's lap. Yes, I am grownup baby.

"Tiger remember em going back today. You better start taking your responsibilities serious now. You have to live at your own in this new house. You are no more in hostel, so you have to take care of yourself at your own. I will ask Inn to keep her eye on you." He said while ruffling my hairs.

"Yes dad don't worry I will be fine. Em grown up man now. I m 23 now so please stop treating me like lil child." I was sad on his going back home.

He smiled "Alwayx remember you are my everything I love you the most."

"I love you too Dad" I said while hugging him.

After the death of my mom he always feel alone at back home. She died in a car accident in my childhood. I was brought up by my father. He loves me so much that he does not want to send me here in this city named BANGKOK because I am his only child. But he always visits me here in city once in a month and I also visit back home on holidays. 

"Hey Tiger! I have prepared breakfast for you. Come let's have Father-Son time."

"Yeahh Dad give me 15 minutes to get ready." I tried to get out of my bed.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­___________________________________________________

Dining Table

"Thanks dad I am gonna miss this yummy food you made for me." I love to tease him.

"You rascal you miss your dad just for food Tsk Tsk sad very very sad." He seemed sad. He always feels sad when it's time to go back home. And he cant stay long in city because he runs farmyard in countryside. His physical presence is vitally required there. My dad has vineyard to look after and he supplies vegetables and fruits to markets and some big restaurants in city. So when there is a delivery in city he come to visit me too.

"Hey Tiger you Aunt Inn called she needs your help at her beauty salon as her employees are short today." I don't work for my aunt but whenever she needs me I am always willing to help. I am not a makeup artist but somehow, I know how to do makeup. As a male its kind of weird but what to do. May be when I was kid, I love to do sketching.

"Ok Dad" I assured him with nod.

"Hey don't forget to attend wedding of my late friend's daughter on next weekend. I cant stay for wedding so you have to represent our family here. Take this gift for the bride." He gave me a small box of jewelry as a wedding present.

"Dad you know I don't like wedding parties I will be bored to hell there." I don't want to go for an unknown wedding ceremony.

"This wedding is important to me and you have to attend this  ceremony. You can ask you friend to accompany you or if you have a girlfriend, you can ask her to be  your date." Then he started giggling which annoyed me.

"Dad you know I don't have girlfriend." still annoyed

"Then any boyfriend ??? If so, I am ok with it you don't worry." To my shock he answered

"DADDDDD"

"OK Kido look whoever you love will be special to me. Being falling for someone is a beautiful feeling. Give yourself a chance to fall. Do not be afraid. And don't close the doors here." He pointed my heart. "One day you will find someone for whom your heart will beat 10 timex faster." I tired to absorb all his words. "Dont worry just give yourself a chance. Your heart will find a heart where your LOVE WILL BLOOM." 

"I met you mother in a party and felt a special connection between us. After some time I found that I can't live without her. I loved you mother with all my heart then I marry her that was the most memorable day of my life. After one year we had you to fill our lives with love and joy. We were so happy and content with our lives then on one unfortunate night she met an accident which took her life. She left her last breath in my hands. I was devastated." we both felt sad when he said last line. 

"You were five years old and I was in depression. After some time, I healed slightly. I found my happiness in you." he smiled at me.

"Dad why you haven't got married again?" I found myself asking this question.

" Your mother! she was my first love and will always be my first and last. No matter how hard you try, those feelings, those memories can't be replaced or forgotten. I always cherish the moments I spent with her. First love is always alive and lives all the time in our heart. No matter how hard we try to forget, it never goes away. FIRST LOVE NEVER DIE SON."

I don't know why but  his words imprinted on my mind and suddenly picture of my first love came to my mind. I know I was harboring over her for almost ten years but why all of sudden today. Although I never had heart to tell her my feelings. 

She was my high school classmate we were in same class sat just 2 feet apart be never talked much. Or I was just so shy to talk to her whereas she was chatterbox and confident. I was A grade student and She was the prettiest girl in school . We  did only a project together when I found myself talking to her often. Of all I had no idea how I got so lucky that I was assigned a project with her. . .

Every boy in our school wants her attention or want to date her just like me. She never accepted anybody's request to date which gave me a little feeling of self-satisfaction and relieve. I had no idea if ever she dated somebody infront of me what would I had done. I wanted to confess her on our prom but had no guts to do so. My all sketchbooks were fill with her sketches her eyes her smile and her LIPS. MANNNN stop daydreaming.

After breakfast I cleaned up the table and did the dishes. Then bid goodbye to my dad.