Chapter 9: Good Bye

I woke up when I felt Pie was moving but I kept my eyes close because I don't have answers to her questions from last night. She untangled herself from me fixed herself. After may be 10 minutes a bus came and she hopped on and left. I felt heartache seeing her bus disappearing on road. With all my heavy heart I wished she have all the happiness n joy.

GOOD BYE PIE!!!

____________________________________________________________________________

"Kim my boy! pickup Mrs. Manaying from airport and take her with you to that resort where all wedding arrangements have done. And facilitate her as much as you can. If there is any problem related to anything in wedding arrangements urgently solve it." My Dad's instructions for me.

"Ok Dad don't worry I will try my best to facilitate her as much as I can."

"Can I count on you?"

"Of course, Dad I will make sure the event go as smooth as possible."

"That's my boy Love! If you need any help ask me ok." I tried to assure my dad that I can handle whatever this event is.

I was standing on airport hold a board with 'Mrs Manaying' name on it. I pickup my phone from my pocket and send voice note to Zee so he can accompany me in wedding.

"Zee dude I have send you all details join me in Pattaya for wedding. I have booked room for you and Jane so don't worry about your stay. I am going with Mrs Manaying today hope to see you on Friday eve." I hope that dumb head read my message soon.

After a while some passengers start coming out from the terminal and I spotted an elegant lady around her early 50es start coming towards me, that's my cue to welcome my guest.

"Hey. You must be Kim, Mr Jittaleela's son" she inquired with heartwarming smile and I nodded with greetings.

"Lets start our trip Maam" I tried to be on my best behavior.

"Hey Call me Aunt, Aunt Pam and no formalities you are like my son and I want you to be comfortable around me. And I wana thank you n your father for so much help. I will call him later."

"No problem aunt, I our pleasure."

"Lets go."