Chapter 3: CALL TO MIND

I lay down on sofa in office and I closed my eyes. Whenever I close I see her smile; the smile that could melt anybody's heart her eyes her hazel brown eyes; one could drawn into them and those kissable lips. Ohhhh man stop thinking KIM stop this daydreaming. She never looked at you she never noticed you you were just a classmate for her JUST A CLASSMATE.

Maybe I am thinking too much about her today maybe its dad's lecture or effectsof my last night dream. It was not only a dream which I had last night it wasan incident which took place years along. One of the incident I want to relive.

FLASHBACK:

It was our field day trip in mountains, and we were trekking. After walking a while I found I left my bag pack in bus so ran backward. We had just started trekking so I thought I can run fast and bring my bag pack from bus before anybody can notice. But when I came back to that spot, nobody was there. I was little scared because soon it was going to be time of dusk. I tried hard to run and try to find somebody but no luck. Then sun was setting down when I heard someone crying I was frightened but when I approached the figure I found that she was her. She might also be lost. I approached her and call her name PIE

She looked up at me all of the sudden she hugged me I was surprised as well as shocked but whatever that is I loved it that she was hugging me. After a while she calm down and break her hug and looked at me.

"what are you doing here?" I asked her

Then she realized something and started hitting me "you were the one who ran backward."

Was she running after me and got lost? How could she notice me?? It hurts when she hit but I like it. I said to me .

"Oh I forgot my bag pack in the bus so ran back to bring it."

She remained silent for a while. It was evening now and jungle was getting dark now.

"We need to find others soon otherwise we will be stuck here forever."

I would loved it if I am stuck in jungle with her. I smiled at my self talk.

After some time we found our group and joined them. We were scold by our teachers but I always cherish those few hours in which she was all alone with me holding my arm.

___________________________________________________________

"Hey Sir! Are you ready? The client is here and getting ready." One of employee brought me back from my daydreaming again. What's wrong with me  FOCUS KIM FOCUS. Then I marched to makeup area and saw Hongyok a makeup artist in salon and one of my suitor cum good friend. 

"hey hows my beautiful friend doing ?"  

"HELLOOO handsome feeling great after seeing you." she winked and hugged me.

"heyyyy  you flirt" and then I hugged her back.  

"So where is the BRIDE TO BE?" I asked.

"She is getting dressed. She is sweet and charming. You will love her." And I just laughed at her statement.