Chapter 7: LONG NIGHT

"Don't you dare to touch her." I was furious and flaring flames from my eyes.

"Don't spoil our fun. Go away. We are telling you last time its none of your business." A huge build drunk man sneered.

"Don't you dare to go near her otherwise you will have consequence" I was infuriating but controlling my senses.

While I was trying not to fight, one of the guys started touching and kissing Pie. She was resisting but failing at the same time. In sight of that I lost my control and  meanwhile I found myself punching and kick that ba****d. I was so enraged and about to kill that man, in meantime his other mates attacked me. I tried to release myself from their grip and attacked  that big guy. After few minutes security of club came and captured me and the three men who were stopping me to punch their mate. When I found myself out of their grip I attacked and pushed him to the floor. I sat on his chest and punched him until he fell unconscious.

"How dare you touch my Pie How dare you?" were the words I found myself sneering at him. When the security guards caught me and stopped me for more destruction I came to my senses and I ran towards pie who was unconsciously lying on floor. I put her head on my lap and ask for water. Then spray some water on her face to wake her up. In few minutes she woke up but still drunk. Club's manager was co-operative when I explained him what happened earlier, and he saw in CCTV cameras he banned those guys from club.

"Pie where are you going?" she did not reply to me and keep walking. I left my car in parking, and I followed her to a nearby bus stop. We sat there on bus stop bench and watched very little traffic on road.

"Pie where do you live? I can drop you there." She remained silent and put her head on my shoulder. I think she was exhausted from all the happenings in last few hours.

"Pie, you want to go back home? You are tired please tell me where you live." I was worriedly asking her again and again.

"You want me to go?" her words echoed the whole place as well as stung my heart.

"NO NO NO your family might be worried that's why I am asking." She did not reply back and closed her eyes. I sat there still without any word or any moment to wake her up. Cold breezy wind was touching her face and playing with her hair. I was holding her hand and adjusting myself to her comfortable position so that she can sleep properly. I was loving the feeling of being near her hugging comforting her.

"KIM you were that guy in parlor who dressed me. Ain't you?" this question jolted me to my senses.

"I know it was YOU." 

"Why were you crying?" For a while my head spinned and my hands and legs got numbed, I was silent and could not utter a word or make any noise.

 "Why you called me Your PIE? "this question hit me like an arrow, which I was afraid to answer. I was contemplating the answer when I felt she went to sleep. It was a relief. 

I put my jacket on us so that we wont get sick, hold her hand tight so that she remain warm and comfortable. And start thinking how far our lives came to.