Chapter 2: HARBOURING

"Hey Dude, wassup? Look you are going with me in a wedding party and no excuse." I said while laying on my best friend Zee's condo sofa. We are childhood buddies he is like a brother from another mother. His mother is like my own mother and she also treat me as her son. Aunt Sofia was my mother's best friend and our next-door neighbor. After my mother she took care of me and my dad. Zee's father is also my dad's good friend and his wine buddy. 

Zee and me came to city to study in university together. We are studying business management because we both want to take our family businesses to next level. Now its our last year in university and in next few months we will be starting our internships in different firms.

"Were there be girls??? Whose wedding is it?" zee asked.

"You Pervert! better behave there. Its my dad's friend's daughter's wedding. I will be dead meat If my dad find out any complain about us there in wedding."

"Ohhhhh Man you know that I always behave well in parties. Its just like that we need to find a girl for you in party. You know its time for you to use some hormones." He said and winked.

I want to punch his face but just throw cushion on him.

"WHATTT Still harbouring over that girl. Get over her man. We don't know where she is or what she is doing. Its been a long longggggggggg time you have seen her."

I kept silent because I know he is right.

"Its not like that you know. I tried. I tried really hard to move on. I dated several girls but never felt any connection or some sort of feeling towards them. U have witnessed it." Sometime its frustrating to be in unrequited love.

"I know I know don't worry we will not lose hope. We will find somebody for you." He seemed hopeful.

"HMMMMM"

"Ok can I ask my girlfriend to come with us?" he asked eagerly.

"Why? you want it to be a date night for you and I will roam alone among unknown people???"

"Pleaseee Please she was upset that I don't have enough time for her, and she is always alone." He started whining.

"OK OK you can ask her out. And remember no scene creating in party like last time." I complaint

"Ohhhh no no never. I have learnt my lesson never flirt with any girl when you are with you girlfriend." He smirked.

"Never flirt to any girl when u have girlfriend." I rectified him.

"I was just setting ground for you. Only you just like a wingman." He said.

"Whatever ask Jane to be ready we are going to a beach wedding party  on next weekend."

"Wow beach and night plus wedding WOW she would be so thrilled." He was also excited.

I bid my goodbye to him and left his condo and went to Aunt Inn's salon. On my way to salon her face was flashing in my mind which I can't resist. Sometimes I just wished I had guts to tell her how much I loved her. Sometimes  I felt pain and sorry for me  for not telling her my feelings.  

__________________________________________________________

AUNT INN'S Salon

I entered the salon with some weird vibes which I can't comprehend, so I ignored. I saw my aunt talking to staff. I marched towards her.  

"Hello Aunt Inn how you doing??? Looking as pretty as ever. You might be giving competition to other models here." I smiled and wicked.

I love my aunt. She is my fathers only sibling. My dad allowed me to come to Bangkok is because of her. She convinced him to let me study here in city. After my mother's death she took good care of me and raised me with my father. She has no children, so I am like her child.

"Hey Kimmy my boy sorry I had to call for you today. As my both stylists were not feeling well and suffering from high fever so I had no choice expect you." She said.

"Its ok aunty I had nothing to do today ."

"So whose the model?" I inquired.

"She is not model she is a bride to be. She is for her Pre-wedding shoot makeup.  And she is so beautiful that I might have asked her for you if she was a model." And she started giggling.

"Ohhh my bad. May be I get better luck next time." I just smiled. 

Whats wrong with everybody today why everybody is interested in setting me up or finding date for me. She felt sadness in my eyes which I tried hid behind my smile.

"Still in love with her?" she asked. She know me so well like a mother. 

I smiled and walked away to the office there is nothing more I can do about it.

She was my first love and first love never die. i sighed.