Chapter 5: INDELIBLE

"I will assist you."

After calming my nerves, I was walking towards makeup studio when Hongyok said, and I remained silent. Whats wrong with me why I am behaving like that? Isn't this what I want to have one espy of her. Ok Kim calm down she is just a client and soon to bride of somebody else. With the thought of that somebody else my heartaches like stabbed by dozens of knives.

Number of memories which were not forgotten flashing infront of my eyes. The first time I saw her, I was passing by the corridor when I saw her coming down the stairs, I was so lost that I slipped on the floor. She laughed, and in that instance I fell twice. I remembered her loving chocolate cupcake so much that now I can't have one without thinking about her, love took my sweet tooth away.

I put on my cap so my half face would be covered then pushed myself to go. My heart was ready to come out of my chest, my palms were sweaty and my inner demons were taking over me when I turn the knob of door.

I was greeted by the bride when I stand near her and Hongyok who was applying base (makeup thing) on her. I remained silent and Hongyok noticed and eyed me.

"So your wedding is soon and today is your Pre-Bridal shoot." Hongyok asked her.

"Yes I am looking forward to it" she replied excitedly.

So she is happy I should be happy for her. Whoever this guy is he must be lucky to have her in his life. With that thought somehow my nerves calm downed a little. Hongyok eyed me to start makeup. I nervously touched her, her eyes were closed I remembered how I used to memorize her face. With single touch on her all the voices in my head were gone, somehow I was at ease.

I started doing eye makeup. I wanted to do my best today because it might be my last chance to be so near her. I wanted to enhance her innocence which I always admire. In few minutes her makeup was done then I moved in the back so that she can have a look of her makeup. With the way of her smile and appreciation, I thought I achieved my goal. I asked Hongyok to do her hairstyle and then stand in the corner to admire her. The way she talks, she smiles, she giggles made me wonder she is in love with this soon to be husband. I was happy for her that she found her love but at the same time sad for myself that it could be me if I expressed my love to her.

"Will you hand me those flowers and do final touches?" Hongyok asked me and pointed the flowers on the corner table. I nodded and saw pink roses which were her favorite.

"Place them in her hair I have an urgent task downstairs I will be back soon"

After saying that Hongyok ran out of the door. I took a deep breathe and gently started setting flowers in her hairs. I admired how beautiful she looked elegant stylish and innocent. That person must be the luckiest one to have her in his arms she is so perfect. Why not me? With that thought my eyes started to warm up and blurry. I did my last touches and ran out of the door. On my way I bumped with people but I I didn't stop at last I was standing in the mini park infront of our Salon. I sat there on a bench under the tree.

"WHY NOT ME" was the question lingering in my mind, within few minutes I felt my tears running from my eyes. And I felt someone have ripped my heart.

That's how my FIRST LOVE LEFT UNTOLD