Chapter 1

**Ava**

As the sun began to set on the beach he looked at me and leaned in. I started to lean in to but stopped. If he found out the truth, would he still like me?

"I can't do this Michael," I said getting up from the rock we were on. "Why not I like you and I know you like me?" Michael said confused. "It's complicated, I'll explain just not right now. I'm sorry."

As I walked away there were tears rolling down my cheeks. I truly did like Michael but I couldn't kiss him, not yet that is. If I did what would Luke think, he was one of my best friends. If he found out I wanted to date his best friend and not him it would destroy him.

When I got back to my apartment building I decided to text Ashton. Ashton was great at giving advice.

To Australian bud:
Hey ash I need some help

From Australian bud:
What's up pancakes?

To Australian bud:
So my friend Sophie really likes these 2 guys but they're both best friends what should she do?

From Australian bud:
Well "Sophie" should choose the one she knows the best and truly loves, the one who she thinks will last a lifetime

To Australian bud:
Well she doesn't know which one to pick since she loves them both

From Australia bud:
Just tell "Sophie" to choose who her heart tells her to choose

To Australian bud:
Sophie says you're no help

From Australian bud:
Well tell "Sophie" I tried to help

Ashton is normally a lot more helpful than that, but apparently, he knows I have no friends other than the guys, so he knows Sophie isn't real. I really should find a girlfriend.

After trying to think about who to choose, I gave up and went to take a shower. As soon as I got in I heard my phone go off. It was too late to see who it was so I just let it go to voice mail. I guessed it was Michael after what just happened on the beach anyway. Not long after my phone went off there was a knock on my door.

***

Hey guys this is my first book ever so it probably won't be good and won't get a lot of attention. If I spell anything wrong please tell me and I can fix it. If you have any suggestions on what I should do or remember to do in the future on books please tell me. I'm not very good at coming up with ideas so updates might be slow. Ok that's all I had to say so BYE!!