Chapter 19

**Michael**

After the movie Ava and I watched, I snooped around the apartment and found a bottle of tequila. Being the child that I am I forced her to find a deck of cards and play a drinking game. After learning that a few shots makes her a bit flirty, she suggested something a little more...adult. STRIP POKER. Except we both didn't know how to play poker so we played strip uno. She might say she won, but trust me I was the real winner. Even though we didn't have sex, I still saw her in her underwear, which was easy I had to win once since she was in a onesie.

After she passed out on the floor I picked her up and put her in bed. I had gone to clean up when I slipped on some water in the bathroom getting my clothes wet. I took them off and hung them up in the bathroom then climbed into bed with Ava. I had a neat trick that Ava didn't know about. I filled 4 shots with tequila and 4 with water. Ironically the water ones were mine.

I woke up to feeling Ava get out of bed and could hear her panicking about the mess in her room. I heard the faint sound of her zipping up her onesie and leaving the room. Before I got into bed last night I made it look like we had done something, by leaving the glasses out and her onesie on my side of the bed. I had really woken up at 7 and put my clothes on the floor to make it even better. I climbed out of bed and slid my pants on and walked out to meet Ava.

"Good morning beautiful," I said kissing her neck as she drank some coffee.

"Oh yeah, morning," she said swallowing her sip.

"Last night was fun," I said putting the cherry on top of everything I had planned.

"Mhm," She said not looking at me, clearly blushing.

"What was your favorite part?" I asked sliding onto the counter next to her.

"Ummm, the movie?"

"I am offended!!"

"I'm sorry I don't remember what happened much last night, just that we drank and played a few card games."

"Well, good news for you that's all we did, I switched my shots with water, I wanted to witness you drunk soberly."

"Oh thank god! I wasn't ready to sleep with anyone yet."

We talked a little more about what happened last night. I still was a little iffy about the whole Luke situation, but I know she wants to hide our relationship for now so that's why she probably lied to him. A little part of me was a little upset with Luke coming over late with a "gift" for her. Did they do this often? And what did he mean by talk about "you know what"?

**Luke**

Last night, even though Ava said not to come over, I couldn't get her off my mind. I decided that it would be best if I picked up some stuff in case she gets mad at me. I stopped at a gas station to pick up some drinks. I saw there was a new tea and thought she might like to try it.

Usually being this close with someone, I would just barge in, but since she said she was going to be on a long call, I knocked and waited. She called me in, and when I looked up I was stunned. What was Michael doing here? Even though we cleared everything up, I was still mad.

"Oh, um, what's he doing here?" I asked after putting her tea back in the bag.

"Well he brought over some food and my family let me get off the call earlier than usual."

"You invited him over but not me? I would really like to talk about you know what."

"I know and trust me I do too, but not tonight? I'm sorry."

"What the hell are you two talking about?" Michael asked.

"Don't worry about it I'll catch you up later," She said to Michael.