Chapter 3

**Ava**

As I woke up to the song Stacy's mom playing as my alarm, I jumped out of bed and started to run to my closet to find something cute to wear. After stalking Luke's page and him answering my DM from last night I was excited to meet him IRL.

Me and luke were texting all night. He was the only one of the band members that answered my DMs. After talking to him for about an hour I finally told him I had to go to bed.

After digging through my messy closet I finally found the shirt I knew would make me look good. It was an old wore out green day shirt that I had since I was in high school my old boyfriend had really liked it so I hoped Luke would too. I threw on some leggings and my favorite pair of converses and grabbed my keys a d purse and was on my way.

I stopped at Starbucks on the way there hoping it would wake me up more. I was eating the muffin I had gotten when my phone buzzed. It was from Twitter. Michael ad answered my DM.

@michael5s0s
Hey Ava sorry that I just saw this but I can't wait to start working with you today! See you soon!

I started to freak out a bit. This was my first job and I feel like I already made a fool of myself. I started to panic a little so to calm my nerves I put on some Waterparks. As I was singing along to Turbulent I heard another buzz. It was my brother calling.

"Hey butt head what do you need?"

"I just want to check in and see how nervous you were for your first day at a real job."

"Wow that means the world to me," I said sarcastically. "Now what do you really need?"

"Well I did something last night at like 3am."

"Oh god Gabe did YOU get someone pregnant?!"

"God no what kind of man whore do you think I am?! No I kind of..."

"Oh my god what just spit it out, and hurry I'm almost to the office."

"I got a tattoo and I need your help to help make sure mom and dad dont find out! Please dont tell them."

"You finally did!! Yay!! Trust me I wont tell. Between you and me I have one on my thigh and I've been hiding it for a year."

"Oh damn ava how did I not know. What is it?"

"Its a butterfly."

"Cause your so anti-social I get it."

"Haha very funny it's my favorite animal okay now I have to go I'm here. Bye butthead tell me want the tattoo is later I love and good luck with mom and dad."

"Bye have a good first day!"

I hung up on Gabe and walked to the office doors. When I got up to the front desk the receptionist took to a room that looked like there was a meeting going on.

"Luke, Michael, Calum, Ashton, this is Ava and she is gonna be your new merch designer," the receptionist said to 4 of the 5 people in the room.

"Hi Ava it's so nice to actually meet you," Luke said.

"Hi Ava. I'm Michael but you already know that, I cant wait to see what you can do."

"I like your hair," I said to the the blue haired Michael.

"Hi, I'm Calum and I feel like we are gonna get along well," he said winking

"Thanks," I said giggling

"Hello, I'm Ashton, I like your shirt."

"Thanks, I like your bandana."

"Hello again Ava I loved the art work you sent in to us and I cant wait to see what you come up with," Richard said. I recognized it was him from the phone.

***

Hey guys, I once again didn't mean to make the chapter this long but I guess if I keep making them long it wont really matter as long as I'm making them. Anyways my life is pretty boring so I dont have much to talk about in these author notes but yeah. Whenever I do update it will be 4 chapters at a time. Okay tarts all.