Chapter 8

**Luke**

As Ava drove me back to the office, she was telling me about her family. Her brother was 18 and hadn't moved out yet. Her mom and dad had always been alittle hard on them but they found ways around their strictness.

I plugged my phone into the Aux and turned on our most recent album. I started to sing along when I looked over at Ava and saw she was laughing at me.

"Hey what did I do!?!?" I asked laughing a little.

"I just never thought people in bands would listen to their own music."

"Hey I'm a big fan of my own music, possibly the biggest 5sos fan ever."

Ava looked over at me and just laughed. After good girls was over kiss me came on and I tried to change it. Ava reached over and told me this was her favorite song. I started to blush a litte.

**Ava**

"Aww is someone blushing," J said pinching Luke's cheeks.

"No I'm just...sun burned."

"Okay you dork, we're here."

Luke unplugged his phone and hugged me goodbye. After he left I couldnt help but smile. I was starting to fall for him even though it was only my second day working here.

**1 week later**

"Hey Michael,want to come over to my place tonight?"

"Yeah sure, do you want me to bring over a movie?"

"Yeah that would be great I'll order some food before you get there."

"Ok that sounds great, I cant wait!" He said running his fingers through his now purple hair.

"Okay seen you then."

After he left my office I couldnt get my mind off of him. It was crazy that I had feelings for him and luke. They were bestfriends how could I do something like that to them.

**Michael**

"Yeah that would be great, I cant wait!"

"Is this a date?" I thought to myself as I walked out of her office. I got to pick the movie, so should I pick something like the notebook. Yuck just thinking about that movie made me what to vomit at how cheesey it was. I got the perfect movie.

I grabbed my car keys and drove over to my house to pick up the movie and some gummy bears. I remember Ava saying that was her favorite candy.

After grabbing the stuff I drove back over to the office and waited till Ava was ready to go. We both had the day off of work tomorrow so she invited me to stay the night so we went to the nearest gas station and picked up some drinks.

"So what movie did you pick?" She asked sitting next to me on the couch.

"The Shining, I'm always up for a good scare."

"Oh my god, Michael are you trying to keep me up all night!" She said throwing popcorn at me.

"Hey we have the day off tomorrow we can stay up all night!"

"Fine just put it in."

I got up and put the movie in grabbing a slice of pizza. After the movie started and ava had made her way over to my right side we were ready to be scared.

Halfway through the movie me and Ava had made our way into each other's arms. I knew this was the perfect movie to get closer to Ava. I just hoped she liked me how I liked her.

After the movie was over and we were both scared half to death we made our way to the kitchen and were now baking cookies.

"Hey, can you pass me the flour?"

"Yeah sure," I said grinning. I picked up a handful of flour and threw it at her.

"Oh my god!! Michael your dead!" She said picking up a handful and throwing it at me.

"Oh, it's on short stack!"

"Why do you guys always have to bring my pancake obsession into everything!"

"I think it's cute," I said pulling her into a hug.

"Thanks," she said jokingly, "hey after we clean up a bit you want to head down to the beach and take a walk?"

"Sure sound good, you go change and I'll sweep up this mess."

"On it bro," she said walking back to her room.

***

Hello, I cant wait for the next chapter I feel like I'm making this book go by fast but slow at the same time. Its weird but yeah, so if you have any ideas on what I could do to add more stuff to this book I would like that. I once again have no idea where this book is headed.