9

I opened my eyes finding myself on bed "WHENEVER I WOKEUP I AM ALWAYS IN A NEW PLACE " i laughed at my condition and managed to get up and then flash back came in my mind which made me uneasy "WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM IS HE DEAD "i bite my lower lip in tension ,first i shoot at his arm a day ago and now maybe he is---? i just don't want to think about that first he got a bullet because i was defending myself and now he got a bullet because he was defending me "REALITY IS BITTER" i groaned then i tried to open the room door but it was lock my mind just keep on saying no to scream or try to run away because its embaressing "THIS TIME HE HAVE TO TELL ME WHY HE WANTS TO KEEP ME HERE " i said to myself but for that he need to be alive so my decision is i will not run away until i get my answer suddenly the door started unlocking i started moving backwards a man came in with some food even though i tried to stay quite but didn't manage to "IS YOUR BOSS DEAD " fuck me i want to ask is he ok he looked at me with sadness "HE IS IN THIS CONDITION BECAUSE OF U AND HERE U ARE WAITING FOR HIM TO PASS AWAY" i sighed in relief "THANK GOD HE IS ALIVE WHAT IS HIS CONDITION" "NOT GOOD JUST HOPING HE SURVIVE THIS " then ending the conversation he went outside and lock the door again .

JUNGKOOK POV:

It was 2 january 2015 i was standing outside the library my eyes just looking for one person but this wait endup in dissapointment she always come to library why did'nt she came what can i do lowering my head i went back home

{3 January 2015}

I ran as fast i can because i heard a very bad news continuously wishing that its not true but eyes saw the reality as i reached her house she was standing outside her house wearing black clothes "IT MEANS THE NEWS WAS TRUE HER PARENTS ARE NO MORE" she was quite sad and broke like a lonely bird all her charm and cuteness was no where to find seeing her sad the colors of life fade away "SIT IN THE CAR WE HAVE TO GO " a man next to her signaled her to sit in car she nodded and sit in the car back seat although i was dying from inside to go to her tell her that i am sorry for her loss and that everything will be okay that i am with her and this time will also pass but instead of that i just stood there staring at her car and then it passed by me i ran my hand through my hair in aggression when will i see her again .

" PRESENT"

"BOSS ARE U OKAY CAN U LISTEN TO ME " one of jungkook man asked standing next to his bed "IS HE SAYING SOMTHING" he asked the doctor who was standing next to him "ITS BECAUSE OF ANESTHESIA IT WILL TAKE TIME BUT NO NEED TO WORRY " both of them staring at jungkook "Y/N " the words came out of his mouth in sub consciousness "I THINK THAT PERSON IS VERY DEAR TO BOSS HE KEEP ON REPEATING THIS NAME " the doctor told the bodyguard but the bodyguard has no answer of that "GET WELL SOON BOSS" he said slowly.

JUNGKOOK POV:

I was walking on a road which kind of look familiar it was the road i use to walk on everyday when i use to follow someone then i saw the bench where i use to sit 1 hour before she come there and then slowly from far i follow her "AM I STILL DOING THE SAME THING" i questioned myself and look up to my surprise she was walking in front of me walking slowly admiring the nature like she use to and i keep admiring her then she stopped and i also stopped and then she turn around facing me and smiled i look down try to hide my face because i was blushing then she came near me "WHEN WILL U TELL ME " i looked up confused "TELL U WHAT " i asked slowly avoiding eye contact she put her hand on my chest left side "THAT WHAT IS IN YOUR HEART" this is time i will tell her i gathered all my strength but as i was about to speak i heard a strange sound beep beep beep i looked here and there in confusion then i saw one of my man "BOSS ARE U OKAY" i slowly opened my eyes trying to recognize where was i all my man gathered around me "Y/N " "ARE U SAYING SOMTHING" one man came near me because he was unable to understand me because of the oxygen mask "WHERE IS Y/N?" i spoke again "THAT GIRL IS OK DO U WANT ME TO BRING HER HERE " i nodded it was very difficult for me as i my view keep on fading "OK BOSS I WILL BRING HER" i heard those words as my eyes were close.

Y/N POV:

I was sitting on the bed its been 3 days and no one even bothered to tell me that is he ok or not i want things to be clear so i can make my next move the someone unlocked the door and came in "BOSS WANT TO SEE U" it was shocking but a good news i just nodded and he asked me to follow him to my surprise they did not take him to any hospital but instead of that then bring the hospital to his room maybe because they don't want police to be involved in this then we came outside the room the man standing outside told the man with me that only i will go in and no one else i just agreed and step inside .There i saw jungkook laying on bed with lots of machines and drips and oxygen mask and his whole chest was cover with bandages i felt bad and guilty this was worst then i thought his eyes were close then i went close to him staring at his face "IF I CALL HIS NAME WILL HE ANSWER " i said slowly "JUST CALL I WILL " my eyes widened he spoked but his voice was very weak and also because of oxygen mask it was very low then he pull down his oxygen mask and opened his eyes "DONT TAKE THIS OFF " i said he looked at me and give me a small but assuring smile "LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU BECAUSE OF ME U NEED TO KEEP A SAFE DISTANCE FROM ME " i said with sorrow "IF THE SAME SITUATION HAPPENED 100 TIMES I WILL DO THE SAME THING BECAUSE IT WAS FOR YOU HOW CAN I NOT " he said with satisfaction this make me more guilty i just want to dig a hole and jump in it to hide myself "DID U TRY TO RUN AWAY AGAIN AND DID THEY CATCH U AGAIN" he tried to change the topic i raised my eyebrows at his assumption "NO I DIDN'T I AM NOT TRYING TO RUN AWAY UNTIL I GET MY ANSWER " he laughed but it was very hard for him but he still managed "THEN I WILL NOT ANSWER IT " "WHY" i asked confusedly "BECAUSE THIS WILL MAKE U STAY AND U WILL NOT TRY TO RUN AWAY " i am speechless he is so warm and pure so effortlessly "BUT U HAVE TO ANSWER IT ONE DAY" then he mange to speak again "I WILL TRY TO DELAY IT AS MUCH AS I CAN SO I CAN GET MORE TIME WITH U" this made me so curious why he want to be with me and my stupid self spit the question "U HAVE A REASON BEHIND KEEPING ME HERE AND I NEED TO KNOW IT AT ALL COST " then i took a deep breath "TELL ME THE RESON OF BUYING ME AND KEEPING ME IN YOUR HOUSE"