17

"Y/N WILL U MARRY ME " i stopped and looked at him "WOULD YOU ?" he said again "HMM I DONT KNOW " i said while looking here and there in confusion then he put his hand under my chin "LOOK AT ME " he said then i looked straight into his eyes "I WANT TO BE 24 HOURS AVAILABLE FOR U WOULD U LIKE TO BE AVAILABLE FOR ME FOR 24 HOURS" i cant say no why would i even "YES YES I WANT TO " i said while smiling nervously "DID U JUST SAID YES " he asked in excitement i nodded while laughing "I JUST WANT TO AHH" in excitement he totally forgot he was injured "BECAREFUL " i said while smiling he laughed in excitement "I CANT BELIEVE CAN U PLEASE REPEAT YOUR ANSWER AGAIN" i laughed "I Y/N CHAN WANT TO BE YOU WIFE " i said while holding his hand he started laughing in disbelief .

2 weeks later :

Jungkook was out again and i was waiting in tention on the door when i suddenly saw his car he then came out "WHY ARE U STANDING HERE ?" he questioned but i just went inside without answering he followed me "WHAT HAPPEN TO MY LOVELY FUTURE WIFE" he back hugged me "I AM TIRED" i said while moving away "TIRED OF WHAT" he said "TIRED OF LIVING IN THIS STRESS, STREE OF WAITING FOR U TO SAFELY RETURN THINKING ALL THE TIME WILL HE BE OK HOPE HE IS NOT ATTACKED AND SHOT AGAIN " i said with serious worry expression "I CANNOT AFFORD THAT ANYTHING HAPPEN TO YOU IN FRONT OF ME YOU WERE SHOT 3 TIMES AND OUT OF THEM 2 TIMES BECAUSE OF ME NOT ALWAYS U WILL SURVIVE FROM THESES ATTACKS WHAT YOU WANT THAT I AM LEFT ALONE " he was quite all the time then he came and sit next to me "HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN WE WILL CHILDERENS WILL THEY FOLLOW YOUR FOOTSTEPS LIKE U DID WILL THEY BE ALL GANGSTERS I DONT WANT MY KIDS TO HOLD GUNS AND PLAY THESE BLOODY GAMES " then i hold his hand "U HAVE TO CHOOSE IF U WANT TO HOLD MY HAND U HAVE TO LEAVE ALL THIS BEHIND AND IF NOT THEN JUST TELL ME U CANT LEAVE I WILL STEP BACK " with that he get up and left the room without saying a word what if he leave me i was in my room whole evening and at 7 pm i came out a maid approached me "MAM BOSS IS CALLING YOU IN HIS ROOM " i nodded and went to his room direction "U CALLED ME " i said as i entered "YUP I HAVE MADE MY DECISION" he heart started beating fastly "WHAT" i said slowly he came near me "I HAVE MADE THE DECISION THAT WE WILL GET MARRIED THIS WEEK " he then started smiling "OH I THOUGHT " i words were cut off "WHAT THAT I WILL LEAVE U IMPOSSIBLE I WAS THINKING HOW TO DO THINGS WE WILL GET MARRIED HERE AND THEN WILL MOVE TO CALAFORNIA WHERE MY MOM USE TO LIVE " i clapped in happiness "AND I WILL CONTINUE MY STUDIES WITH U " he started smiling "WE BOTH WILL STUDY TOGETHER " he nodded in excitement "OK THEN LETS JUST GET MARRIED " i screamed and hugged him .

WEEDING DAY:

"STOP CRYING " he said while giving me tissue "I CANT ITS MY WEEDING " i said dressed in all white "U LOOK CUTE EVEN WHEN U ARE CRYING " i was trying hard not to cry because my makeup will be ruined "THERE IS NO ONE WHO WILL WALK ME TO THE ALTER " i said he then came near and put his hands on my shoulder "THATS WHY I AM HERE TO WALK WITH U TO THE ALTER AND TO ANYWHERE U GO " i laughed with tear filled eyes "SO MISS ARE U READY " he smiled and move his arm forward i hold his arm "FOR U ALWAYS " i said . "HENCE U BOTH ARE HUSBAND AND WIFE NOW YOU SHOULD KISS THE BRIDE " we both face each other then i saw his hands they were shaking "YOU ARE SUCH A SHY BOY " i whispered loud enough only to be heard by him and then then hold him from his collar and pulled in a deep kiss people started cheering and clapping we pulled away and smiled at each other and then looked at the people .

"LOVE MAKE IT S WAY ON ITS OWN ONLY IF ITS PURE AND IF ITS THEN WEATHER IT TAKE 8 YEARS OR 18 YEARS U WILL MEET YOUR LOVE ONE DAY"

{THE END}

thanks for reading please vote and comment if u like this story and also read my another story enemies love have fun everyone