14

He stared at me and then break the silence "DONT U FEEL BAD FOR ALWAYS USING THE WORD BOUGHT BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT I DID'NT HAVE ANY INTENTIONS TO MAKE A DEAL WITH UR UNCLE EVEN THOUGH I WANTED TO MEET U BUT STILL NEVER UNTIL I CAME TO KNOW THAT HE HAS CIRCULATED UR PICS HERE AND THERE AMONG DIFFERENT TYPE OF GANGSTER TO SOLD U TO THEM THEN I MAKE MY MIND TO TAKE THIS STEP AND THEN I APPOROCHED YOUR SO CALLED UNCLE " my life was a game in someone hands break my heart "BUT NOW YOU ARE FREE , FREE TO DO WHATEVER U WANT TO DO , FREE TO GO ANYWHERE , FREE TO CHOOSE ANYTHING OR ANY PERSON IN YOUR LIFE " he said with the brightest smile like he have won something " I CANT FORCE YOU TO LOVE ME BACK OR DONT WANT YOU TO EXCEPT MY FEELING JUST BECAUSE YOU PITY ME AS SOMEONE WHO KEEP LOVING YOU FOR LAST 8 YEARS " i just listened to every single word coming out of his mouth quietly everything about him is just so comforting "BUT I WILL WAIT FOR U BECAUSE I WANT TO BE THE FIRST AND LAST PERSON IN YOUR LIFE" he then waved his hand in front of me to take my attention then i looked at him "WHAT ARE U THINKING?" "I DONT KNOW I WANT TO SAY SO MANY THINGS TO YOU BUT I DONT KNOW FROM WHERE TO START " he then smiled "NO PROBLEM U CAN SAY ONE BY ONE I WONT MIND " then he opened the car door for me "WOULD U LIKE TO COMR WITH ME MAM" i cant hold my smile so i looked down "DONT TELL ME U ALSO BLUSH " then i looked up but looking in his eyes itself is difficult because he always smile and his smile is warm comforting and very beautiful "DO I HAVE ANYOTHER PLACE TO GO RIGHT NOW " i said while laughing .we were driving back to his place "WHEN I FIRST SAW YOU I MEAN NOT IN 2014 BUT IN 2020 U LOOKED VERY DANGEROUS AND PLAYBOY TYPE OF PERSON" he burst in laughter "AND THEN I SAW U KISSING WAIT U WERE KISSING SOMEONE AND NOW U ARE CONFESSING TO ME DONT U DARE THINK THAT U CAN TRAP ME" he expression dropped to level zero obviously he cant explain that "ABOUT THAT THERE ONLY ONE I LOVED MY WHOLE LIFE AND ITS YOU AND THATS A FACT" he don't hesitate at all spitting those words again and again while i feel so nervous like he said he is still shy but he is not "AND THAT GIRL I DID'NT EVEN KNEW HER NAME " what "WHAT U DONT EVEN KNOW THE NAME OF THE PERSON U KISSED SEE ALL MENS ARE SAME " he looked at me "WHAT DO U MEAN ALL MEN IS THERE SOMEONE ELSE ALSO " he is offended now few minutes ago he was saying i can choose anyone in my life "AND IF THERE IS ARE U JEALOUS " i said while looking out "OFCOURSE I AM HOW I CANNOT BE " i just sighed while he was nonstop talking and investigating "WOULD YOU STOP NOW THERE IS NO ONE IN MY LIFE " a smile appeared on his face "I KNEW IT ALREADY I WAS JUST PLAYING" yeah yeah just playing . We reached back as we get out of his car his men approached him they really care for him "FROM NOW ON Y/N CAN GO ANY WHERE CAN DO ANYTHING NO ONE WILL KEEP AN EYE ON HER WHAT SHE WANT TO DO SHE WILL DO " all of them agreed to him feeling freedom again made me so happy "Y/N FROM NOW OWN YOUR LIFE YOU CHOICE " tears filled in my eyes i was living a controlled life since my parents died always controlled by my uncle and now i am finally free finally i just nodded cause if i spoked there will be high chances that my voice will break in to a cry so better keep my mouth shut "I AM GOING TO HAVE BREKFAST WOULD U MIND JOINING ME " don't ask like that latterly i cant stop smiling and soon it will be noticed by him "YEAH SURE " i said slowly but as we entered a man approached him and whispered something in to his ear he litterely switched from a sweet man to a damn serious person then he looked at me "U GO TO YOUR ROOM THEY WILL BRING YOU BREAKFAST THERE I CANT JOIN I AM A LITTLE BUSY HOPE U DONT MIND" then without looking back he went to upstairs leaving me behind standing "WHICH ROOM ATLEAST ANYONE TELL ME WHICH ROOM IS HE TALKING ABOUT " i don't know but i felt sad seeing him leaving come on y/n dont try to stick to him you are not like this i shake my head on my own condition "MAM COME WITH ME " a maid asked me and i followed her and we were in the room where i was since he was injured .