chapter# 1

.. "MY MUSE" ..

{ 21 December 2014}

on a sunny winter evening walking down the streets ,it was mid-winter the cold breeze coming in contact with my cold hands which made me rub them harder against each other . Here comes my destination "library" where I can find a very peaceful environment for study ,as I entered the library my eyes scanned the whole library to look for the seat where I can receive sunlight and finally i found an empty seat I took the books from shelves and head over to that seat . Settling down and putting my stuff on table I started admiring the sunlight it was warm and it felt so cozy that I started yawning "YOU JUST COME HERE AND ALREADY YAWNING" I said to myself and laugh quietly all by myself as soon as I looked up my eyes meet someone else eyes , a boy sitting leaving 2 lines on the third line on the third seat facing me as I looked at him he looked a away shyly but I stare at him and suddenly he looked up again and this time he found me staring he also looked straight in to my eyes we both were looking at each other with blank expression in my whole 18 year old life it was my first time staring at someone for too long ,he was just too shy to keep on looking at me so he looked away his blushing face made me smile a little "HE WAS BOLD ENOUGH TO LOOK AT ME AND NOW HE IS BLUSHING" I said inside my head, sitting under sunlight for too long made my vision a little blur so I now need to change my seat plus it was getting hotter so I picked my stuff and when I looked up again the shy boy was still looking at me but due to blur vision I did not understand if he was staring at me or not to look at him I put my hand on the left side of my face to block the sunlight which made it very clear that I was looking at him but he sometimes looked at the book and then looked at me he put the book he was reading in a standing position and try to hide himself behind it and it was very clear that he was not reading the book and plus his book was upside down when I noticed it I started laughing which made him look at me with a confuse expression when he didn't understand why I was laughing I pointed my finger towards his book he then looked at the book and when he understand it he smiled embaressly while scratching the back of his neck . I moved to the right next seat because of heat so I am no longer under sunlight then I looked up and saw the boy getting up from his seat and packing his stuff the he started walking towards me 'IS HE COMMING TOWARDS ME" i said to myself not knowing what to do but he just pass by me without stopping he put a can on my table and walk straight out of the library . what is this I picked the can it was cold coffee 'WHY DID HE GAVE ME THIS' then I looked here and there and then it hit me OHH OK OK SUNLIGHT PLUS HEAT SO HE GAVE ME COLD COFFEE TO DRINK " I opened the can lit and drink it the coffee was fresh and cold a question popped in my head "DID HE JUST HIT AT ME " .

THE SHY BOY POV:

I stand outside the library near the window just to see what will she do and to my surprise she just open it and start drinking i breath in relieve I have never done something like this I was litterly sweating and could not even look back but now I just cant stop smiling looking at her confuse face I then started moving to the other direction but I just cant stop myself from looking back at her.