❦10❦

❁ ❝Sweatheart I only let you beat me up for your enjoyment

❁ ❝Sweatheart I only let you beat me up for your enjoyment.❞ ❁

ꕥꕥꕥ

"Y-YOONGI HYUNG?"

His eyes widen in shock. He hisses as he tries to get up, still trying to process what's happening.

"Long time no see, fucker."

Yoongi looks at him smirking. His eyes staring him down like he's about to start shooting lasers from them, slicing him into half. Yoongi pulls me into him. He puts his arms around my shoulder and approaches the now nervous looking Jungkook. He looks at his wound on his hand and back to me.

"So is this the guy that has been harassing you?"

"No, hyung I would never-"

"Yes, it's him."

"No wait-"

A punch lands on his face before he could finish his sentence. Jungkook stumbles back again, groaning from pain.

"Ouch!!? Wtf was that for? I didn't harass her. Everything that we did was consensual!"

"Everything you what? You clearly have a death wish don't you?"

Yoongi tries to punch him again and I grab him by the shoulder to stop him

"Let me deal with this."

I say and pull him in by his shirt. Jungkook freezes, his eyes looking into mine.

"Of course everything is consensual. I would never allow a tall, tattooed wanna be asian lil huddy to do anything to me."

My Hand slowly travels down his arm reaching his wrist. He smirks totally falling into his temptation before I suddenly grab his arm and twist it behind his back. He falls onto his knees, screeching for mercy.

"Just like I'm gonna consensually give you a good beating right now."

"OWW!! OWW!! STOP PLEASE! I'M SORRY MIRAE."

"HUH? WHAT YOU SAY? I THOUGHT YOU LIKED IT? I MEAN YOU WERE SMIRKING?"

I pull his arm further back and he groans while Yoongi in the back seems to be amused by the scene I'm causing.

"That's my girl."

He mumbles to himself, proudly smiling.