❦11❦

❁ ❝You like what you're seeing?❞ ❁

ꕥꕥꕥ

"Mirae?? Are you home?" 

The noise that seems to be footsteps start coming closer.

"QUICK, HIDE IN THE CLOSET!" 

I push Jungkook off me, and he falls on the floor. 

"OUCH!!" 

He rubs his back and glances at me with a reproachful look

"THAT HURT!!"

 I kicked him with my foot that was hanging off the bed to silence him. He tried to scream again, but I swiftly put my hand on his mouth. 

"Look, if you keep being so dramatic you'll never feel pain again when he finds us, SO HURRY UP!!"

He licked my hand and I quickly pull it away from him. 

"EWW!"

"That's for kicking me off the bed."

He said, smirking mischievously.

"Mirae what's that noise? Are you okay? Can I come in?"

I drag him to the closet and quickly close it, before someone knocks on the door and barges in. 

"Mirae?" "Oh my god, Jin!! You're back! Welcome home brother."

I said smiling, leaning on the closet while trying to conceal the nervous mess that I am at this moment.

"Uhh... yeah, obviously? I live here." "OHH YEAH! Haha, right... but I thought you're staying at the campus dorms this weekend."

The closet starts creaking, and I hit it with my fist, signaling Jungkook in Narnia to fight the white witch Jadis in a less noisy way.

"Uhm yeah, I was going to, but I'm always busy with studying, and I thought I didn't want to leave my stepsister alone. I wanted to spend some quality brother sister time with you this weekend, since we didn't get to do that before." 

 And this is what I got cock blocked for?

 "Aww, that's so sweet of you, but I think you should focus on studying. Aren't you, like, almost in your last trimester? Yeah, good idea but bad timing." 

 And I mean literally. 

 "No, no, it's fine. I already got everything down, so no need to worry. I'll definitely pass the next exam." 

 A slight chuckle rises from behind me, and I try to speak over it with my own voice.

"HAHAHA omg that's so nice of you."

"Seokjin looks at me weirdly before his expression turns into concern.

"Uhm... yeah. Mirae are you sure you're doing okay? You seem kinda off..."