❦5❦

❁❝ So y'all really gonna fuck right in front of my salad?❞ ❁

So y'all really gonna fuck right in front of my salad?

ꕥꕥꕥ

It's been a week since I've tried to sort things out with Taehyung today.
After what happened at the party a few days ago we got into a pretty bad fight and he's been ignoring me whenever I tried to talk to him, call him or text him.

I stare at his figure. He's been wiping the same spot on the table for the past few minutes.

"Is it just me or is someone staring at me?"

"Stop being childish and pretending that I don't exist! I can't take it anymore! I've already apologized over a million times so what else do you want me to do?"

I pout and look at him with sad eyes.

"Maybe reconsider the next time you invite me to a party, leave me having a panic attack and then ignoring me after I called you over 16 times!"

He turns his back to me again and sits across of one of the tables. I join him and look at him with a pained expression.

"Look, these last days have been terrible for me. I can't stop feeling guilty about it and I'm genuinely sorry."

"You better fucking be!"

"I am! believe me I am and I'm hating myself for leaving you alone and hurting you like that. I honestly deserve everything you're gonna say or do to me. I'm not even mad that you drove off and left me there alone... I deserve it and I'm so sorry. You're important to me and I shouldn't have done that just to fit in, but I really wasn't intending to leave you. I got dragged against my will into it! But either way I promise it won't happen again and that I'll never force you to do anything ever again."

"I don't know if I can trust you again."

"You don't have to! But please don't ignore me like that... It's childish and honestly I miss listening to you talking to me about the most random things ever."

I lean a little closer over the table and flatter my eyelashes, still pouting and trying my best not to cringe because of what I'm doing.

"Ugh, fine! Since I know you're not the brightest lightbulb on the ceiling, a big loser with no friends, a coward and-'

"WE GET IT TAEHYUNG."

"Okay, okay... I forgive you."

"REALLY?"

I jump out of my seat and rush to give him a big tight hug.

"Stop!! you're choking me! Or should I take everything back?"

He tried to push me away from him and I tighten my grip. He continuously tried to get me off of him and when I finally let go I lurched forward from the impact and trip on my own foot. But before I could fall, Taehyung quickly catches me and pulls me by my hand which made me land on his lap. We both look at each other in shock and before I even could say something a deep voice cuts me off.

"So y'all really gonna fuck right in front of my salad?"

I turn my head towards the voice and a young man wearing jeans and an oversized white tshirt looks at us with crossed arms while mischievously smirking.

I quickly stand up and feel the heat rise up my cheeks.

"W-we're closed."

I stutter while looking down at the ground. He comes closer to stand in front of me.

"At 12 pm? How is that possible?"

He raises an eyebrow and tilts his head, still keeping that stupid grin of his.

"I uhm... New regulations to keep people from eating unhealthy foods for lunch."

"Okaay..."

"Yeah... also to keep fuckboys from flirting with me so please leave."

"Shouldn't he leave then?"

He points at Taehyung and Taehyung looks at him confused.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Oh come on don't play innocent. We all know how you're really like."

Taehyung suddenly stands up and goes up to him. His expression angry and full of hate.

I've never seen him like this before...

"Shut the fuck up Jungkook. Or should I remind you how you're like and what everyone says of you?"

The young man just sweeps his tongue across the inside of his cheek and gives him an arrogant look. He seemed suspiciously fearless and rather calm compared to Taehyung. He raises an eyebrow before he speaks.

"You know nothing about me, okay? Now go back to sweeping the floors or whatever the fuck you're doing here."

Taehyung grabs him by his collar and starts breathing heavily from anger. Jungkook stares at him blankly and smirks. He remains calm and doesn't even try to get out of his grip.

well that escalated quickly...

"Guys please stop! I don't want to have myself sweeping blood off the floor after! Can we just all get along and be-"

"IF I HEAR YOUR ASS SAY ONE MORE THING I'LL MAKE SURE THAT YOU LEAVE WITHOUT YOUR THIRD LEG."

"Why does no one ever listen to me..."

Jungkook loosens himself from his grip and straightens his shirt with the palm of his hand. He speaks with the most unbothered tone in his voice.

"Whatever... I'm not here to argue with you, I'm here for her."

He points at me and I look at him with a surprised expression.

"Me? Oh wait, why am I so surprised?"

"Yes, I'm just here to tell you I give up on you."

"Wait... WHAT?"

.°•°☆°•°.<♡>.°•°☆°•°.

Hi bitches I'm back 🤑🤑🤑
gonna update again this week so stay tuned 😙✌🏻✌🏻