❦3❦

❁❝ Do you ever feel like you know someone even though you've never seen them before?❞ ❁

Do you ever feel like you know someone even though you've never seen them before?

ꕥꕥꕥ

Today is my night shift. It was always chill at night here, with barely any costumers visiting. It was my favorite time to work at because of that. Plus I'm free to do anything I want since our manager is not here and I wasn't the only one using the opportunity.

And by that I mean Taehyung who's sitting at one of the tables, playing his game again and eating a whole menu, instead of working and doing what he's supposed to do...

I mean normally wouldn't judge him at all, it's night, it's also almost closing time and we're all pretty tired. But if he can't stop screaming and whining, acting like a child that got his Xbox taken everytime he loses, I can't help but do exactly that and get annoyed.

I put my phone back in to my pocket and join the concentrated young man. I slap the back of his head and he drops his phone from shock.

"WTF WAS THAT FOR?"

"Nothing. I was just bored and your head was fully displayed in front of me so I thought I'd take the chance to give you a good ol' smack."

"Seriously? Was it worth giving me a smack while I was running away from a creeper and letting me lose all my stuff?"

"Yes. At least you're not screaming anymore. Plus your expression was priceless."

He stares at me annoyed and I start laughing. I sit across from him around the table.

"Uhmm... Taehyung?"

"Shut up, I'm playing minecraft."

"Okay you want it the hard way, huh?"

I snatch his phone from his hands and hide it in my pocket.

"Okay, now you're going overboard."

"Pay attention to me or you won't see it again."

"Ugh... fine wtf do you want?"

"You see, my friend is having a birthday party. Well let's say I hate her and she's not really my friend. She basically invited me because she wants to show off how amazing and how cool her party's gonna be. I would've said no if she didn't provoke me. However it's a mask themed party and I don't have a date, but I also don't wanna look like a freak who has no friends, even though that's really how it is... So I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go and be my fake date?"