❦7❦

❁❝ I never felt this happy that someone remembered my name

I never felt this happy that someone remembered my name...

ꕥꕥꕥ

"I think you're the asshole I was waiting for..."

He pauses for a second and looks at me, the confusion plastered on his pale face.

"What are you talking about?"

I grab my purse and look for my phone. I quickly unlock it and face the screen towards him with my recent chat open. His eyes widen and a gasp escapes his mouth.

"HOLY BUTTCHEECKS!! YOU WERE-"

I put my hand on his lips to silence him and gave him a strict glare.

"Stop screaming people are gonna think you're crazy!"

He removes my hand and nods.

"How come I didn't notice it was you?? Plus what were you doing-"

Jungkook halts and changes to look at me with a mischievous look.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I know exactly what you were doing..."

He smirks and moves closer to me. I lean back to stop him from crossing my personal space.

"Jungkook whatever the fuck is on your mind right now, stop immediately! I don't wanna hear it."

But like I predicted, he doesn't listen as I move back and slide closer to the edge of the bench.

"Do you know what that means?"

"N-no...?"

He suddenly moves back and sits up, leaning back with his arm on the bench. He smirks and then smiles to himself and looks at the sky. Jungkook turns to me and points at his lips and back at me. I look at him weirdly before a sudden realization hits me.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD WE KISSED!!!"

"Exactly."

He gives me a cocky look and smiles. My blood starts boiling and I start hitting him continuously.

"OUCH STOP! PLEASE! IT'S NOT EVEN MY FAULT!"

"YOU FUCKING BITCH THIS IS GONNA BE YOUR LAST DAY LIGHT YOU'RE SEEING TODAY!"

I punch his chest and he grabs my arms by my wrists.

"YOU THREW YOURSELF ON ME THOUGH! YOU WERE LITERALLY THE ONE WHO KISSED ME FIRST?? I DON'T GET WHY YOU'RE MAD!!"