❦6❦

❁❝ I think you're the asshole I was waiting for

I think you're the asshole I was waiting for...

ꕥꕥꕥ

"Wait... WHAT?"
I said unintentionally screaming.

"Yeah I already have interest in someone else so... it was nice knowing y'all."

"So you really gonna give up on me like that? Uhm... I mean thank god! I can finally work in peace without anyone harassing me."

"Yup, bye."

Before he could even turn towards the exit I halt him mid way.

"WAIT! This is so bizarre?? Are you sure this isn't one of your tricks to get me confused into thinking I'll miss you or something like that?"

"Nope, and even if it seems weird I have a date today."

He smiles proudly and I raise an eyebrow to look at him with a doubtful expression. He nods his head to confirm he was telling the truth and I scoff.

"Tsk... Whatever. I have a date as well so I don't care."

"Great! then uhm... goodbye I guess."

"Yeah... take care and all that shit."

He smiles one last time before he turns to leave.

Why is it that a part of me doesn't want to let him go?

-
I was standing in front of my mirror with two dresses in my hand, trying to decide which one I should wear as I suddenly hear my phone buzzing.

Mr. Mask twin: 🎭

at 5pm at the park?

You:
Sure! see you there 🥰 ✅

Mr. Mask twin:
I can't wait to see how beautiful you actually are...

I squeal to myself and start getting ready. I chose a pretty white dress with yellow cherries imprinted on it and a cute little strap handbag. I added some accessories that complimented my outfit and some comfortable heels. My Hair I let loose at it's natural wavy state with some hair clips in it.

 My Hair I let loose at it's natural wavy state with some hair clips in it