❦1❦

❁ ❝How much to eat your ass instead?❞ ❁

ꕥꕥꕥ

It was a normal summer holiday. All my classmates would have done fun things like going to the beach, eating ice cream, going out to the outdoor cinema, but I had to work. It was actually a holiday job and nobody forced me to do it, but I really needed the money for college, so I asked my favourite cousin if he could get me a job. He agreed to get me one, but it wasn’t really what I expected. It was a job at McDonald’s, as a cashier. I had zero experience being a cashier, but it seemed like I had no other choice.

So there I was, working as a cashier at McDonald’s.

Well what could I say it wasn’t really a hard job, it was more boring than I expected so I don't really mind either.

Some customers were nice and with some I wished I could throw my size 13 nikes at them. And when I say size 13 I mean men's size 13 that I bought solely for the meme. At the end I only want to get my money and go home, so I try to keep my calm in those situations. I mean I don't want to lose my job after all...

“Hey... Mirae, right?”

I turned around and saw one of my coworkers next to me.

“Yes?”

I simply answered, as he was trying to ask me something.

“Could you maybe take over at the drive through?”

He asked, almost begging me with puppy eyes. I furrowed my eyebrows a bit and sighed.

“Why can’t you continue?”

“C’mon, it’s so boring! Those customers are a pain in the ass.”

He complained, so I just sighed and agreed on switching spots with him.

"You owe me something."

I roll my eyes as he thanks me excited.

I put on the little headset and sigh as I already see a black van coming through.

“Welcome at McDonald’s, what would you like to order?”

I heard a lot of voices talking and it was hard to concentrate on just one. That was the part I hated the most. Not being able to understand what the customers were saying. After a few minutes they calmed down and spoke one by one, so it was easier for me to write it down.

“Alright, that’d be $48.60 please, please come to the next window to pay.”

I said and got ready to accept their money. After a few seconds the black van stopped in front of the window I was standing at. The window was down, so I could see the driver. It was a young man at my age, around 18-19 or something and he started to grin as soon as he was looking at me. He had jet black luscious hair and wore a black hoodie. His hair was long, almost covering his eyes. I tried to ignore his grin. He was checking me up and down, leaning with his arm on his car window.

“Uhmm... That would be $48.60 please.”

I repeated and forced a smile. The tension was really awkward. The guy was grinning at me instead of paying me. It made me feel a little uncomfortable.

“How much would it be, if I’d eat your ass instead?”

The guy asked and slowly licked over his lips, still not letting his grin disappear.

“Sir, this is the McDonald’s drive through.”

I said, lowkey disgusted by his words. not that the young man didn’t look good, but the words he chose? I can feel my 8 piece chicken nuggets from earlier wanting to say hello and splurge on his head...

“Yo, Jungkook! Just give her the money, we’re hungry!”

Someone from the backseat of his car shouted.

“Alright, alright.”

The young man grabbed some money and when I was about to give him his change, he said “Keep the rest, you can give me something else next time” and winked before he drove off.

What's wrong with these horny dudes at restaurants?

-

After finally finishing my shift, I decided to go for a walk to get some fresh air that didn't smell like frying oil. It was already dark outside and I was enjoying the calm atmosphere, the sound of the wind whispering through the tree branches and rustling leaves.

I was following a row of street lights that led to a park with a playground. When I arrived there I sat down on a bench and put on my earbuds to listen to my favourite song. I put only one earbud in so I can still hear what's around me. It freaks me out if I put both and I start feeling like someone was watching me.

As I was in my zone, I hear sobs coming from a guy sitting on a bench of the other side. His head was hanging low and he was constantly rubbing it from distress. He seemed to be crying, hiding his tears with his hood. I stand up and approach him slowly. He looks up at me and quickly wipes his tears away. I couldn't really see his face. It was pretty dark and he covered half of it with his hands.

"Are you okay?"

I say worriedly, trying to check on him.

"Y-yes, everything's perfectly fine."

"Are you sure?"

I sit next to him and watch him as he suddenly stands up.

"Yes... sorry I need to go now. Thanks for worrying."

He tightened his hood and marched onwards out of the park. I watch him surprised as he goes.

Is it just me or have I heard his voice before?

.°•°☆°•°.<♡>.°•°☆°•°.

Hello peeps,
I'm back with the most crackhead idea that a fanfiction could have. Hope you enjoyed this because I'm really satisfied with it so far. See you in the next chapter 💕