❦9❦

❁❝ Once you Jungkook, you burn

Once you Jungkook, you burn.

ꕥꕥꕥ

He presses his body against mine and goes in for another kiss.

That's when I knew I fucked up and fell completely into Jungkook's seduction.

Not on my watch tho...

I quickly stop him at his tracks and stare into his eyes with a smirk on my face.

"If you wanna play games, so be it. Under one condition..."

"And that'll be?"

I pull him down by his collar to meet my level.

"You said you don't do feelings? Alright, fine. The average men falls in love in approximately 88 days, while on the other hand women take 134 days. I'll give you 88 days and whoever falls in love first loses and gets to see the other never again."

"And what's the point of this?"

"To prove you wrong, because I'm petty like that. Now what do you say?"

"Well this is a pretty unfair deal miss Mirae, but since I can guarantee that I'll never lose, I'll accept your offer."

"What makes you so confident?"

"Because I'm Jeon Jungkook and I never lose."

He loosens my grip on his collar and takes my hand to kiss it with his cocky smile never leaving his face.

What have I gotten myself into...

-

"Taehyung I'm coming!!"

"No, wait I haven't finished yet! Just hold on a little longer."

"I can't anymore!!"

"Okay I think I'm ready."

"Finally!! You took almost 30 minutes to renovate your island just so you can show it to me..."

"Look, I take animal crossing very seriously and I want all my visitors to feel comfortable when they're visiting. Just please, don't step on my flowers."

Yeah we're playing animal crossing instead of working. What did you think?

"Btw how did your date go? Was he handsome? Did he have a big d-"

"TAE!!"

"Sorry-"

"Ugh... why are you even asking about that? you're interested in him or what?"

"Nah, I clearly eat kitty cats."

"No straight guy ever would call it "kitty cat" but okay get it ig"

he punches my arm jokingly and I laugh.