The Bonfire

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Saturday **the day of the Bonfire**----------------------------------------

(GEORGE POV)

He got out of his car and walked on the beach, he could see Tommy and Bad but not Dream. For some reason from the last couple of days whenever he saw Dream he felt....different but he had to let those feeling go he didn't want to break up the friend group because of his dumb feelings for Dream.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(DREAM POV)

Dream was looking around for George, he was already sitting with Bad and Tubbo but for some odd reason all he wanted was to be with George.

He decided to take off his towel and jump in the water, he was already a good swimmer out of everyone in his friend group so he went far out in the waves. After about 30 minutes in the water he decided to get out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(GEORGE POV)

He walked out on the beach and saw Bad with Tubbo, "Hey guys" George said "Hi" Sup" "Where's Dream?" asked George "He's out in the water" Bad replied as George looked out to the water seeing Dream out in the water he looked so hot to him, *no George he's your best friend. nothing more* George thought to himself as he was mesmerized by Dreams dirty blonde hair in the sunlight even though he was colorblind.

*One hour later at the beach*

"HI GOGY: Tommy screamed to George from across the beach as he's was chasing Dream. Dream quickly turned around to see George and his beautiful brown hair and deep blue bathing suit. Not paying attention where he was running from looking at the most cutest boy he's ever seen, he tripped and fell face first into the sand. Tommy stared laughing and fell to the floor wheezing not helping Dream up who now hand a bloody nose George screamed and started running towards him helping him up.

"What the hell Tommy don't just stand there when one of your friends gets hurt!" George said to Tommy helping Dream up.

"You ok" George asked Dream with love in his eyes.

"No.....YOU JUST CALLED ME YOUR FRIEND" Dream said wheezing at George friend zoning him. Dream started running on the sand with George chasing after him in a playfully way.

Bad and Tubbo sitting on a towel "They sooooo like each other" Tubbo blurted out looking at them playing around splashing the water at each other. "I know right" bad said with a chuckle, pulling his sunglasses down to look at them.

*3 hours later on the beach (everyone is drunk and everyone is asleep at the bonfire but George and Dream)*

(GEORGE DREAM POV)

Dream very drunk puts his arm around George as they are sitting next to each other cuddled up.

"Hey *hicup* George"

"Yeah?"

"I have somet-*hicup*somthing to tell you *hicup*"

"Yeah what is it?"

"I'm *hicup* in love with you...."

The silence got the best of them as George had a million thoughts going through his head. Before he could think of more options that he was just hearing things Dream leans in and kisses the shit out of George leaving George in awe.

"Sweet" Dream said breaking the kiss "You don't know how long I've wanted to do that." Dream said releasing the kiss for only a few seconds as he then started making out with the smaller boy again making him quietly moan kissing his love.

"I love you to dream"