electric love

(AUTHORS NOTE TAP ON THE SONG UP HERE TO LISTEN TO WHILE YOUR READING IT!! ENJOY!!)

"I love you to Dream" 

They end the kiss cuddling the night away.

5:43 am (the next morning)

Dream woke up to look around as he saw everyone asleep he was the first one up. He tried to get up but he was pulled down. he had forgotten that George was still sleeping on top of him last night. Dream looked closer to see that he had hickeys on his neck. "Oh fuckkkk.....Did I do that?" Dream asked him self trying to wake up George.

"George wake up!!" Dream said to him shaking him lightly.

"Mmmmm... No" George responds eyes barley open but when he did open his eyes almost  forgetting what had happened only hours ago, he was on top of Dream. 

"WHAT THE-" George screamed as he triped off of Dream. "Shhhh" Dream replied pointing at the other boys sound asleep.

"Oh"

"Follow me" Dream said in a whisper, but just enough for George to hear him getting up and walking after him.

"Soooo, about the hickeys on your neck" Dream says pointing to Georges neck.

"Oh my god...." George responds looking on his chest, and feeling that his lips are sore.

"Yeah.. I did that......." Dream said rubbing his neck.

"I can see that" as George let out a little laugh.     

   "I don't really remember what happened last night but I don't think it was very pg."  

 "I could imagine" George said with a giggle which made Dream smile. His little laugh or giggles always made his day no matter how hard he was hurting. 

"Listen George," Dream said grabbing Georges wrists and pulling him towards him. It caught George a little off guard but he didn't mind. 

"I love you." "I have for sometime now I just have never said anything....... ha I guess I was just being a wuss." "But George listen...... I really do love you" Dream said holding his wrists tighter.

"I love you to dream..."

"Good" Dream said with a smirk lifting George up in the air and spinning him around in the air.

"AHHHHHH PUT ME DOWN PUT ME DOWN" George said with laughs in between his words. "Fine" Dream said wheezing while putting George down. "I love you George..... Will you be my boyfriend?" "Yes" George said with a smile as Dream pulled him in quick and kissed him. The sunlight was so perfect shinning on their two bodies close.

They really did love each other.