the telling

(OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT I DIDN'T THINK THE STORY WOULD GET THIS MUCH ATTENTION AHHHHH LOL ENJOY)

Continuing**

They really did love each other.

After releasing from the kiss George looked up at Dream. He always loved the height difference as did Dream (it gave him control)

"Wow.." George said blushing. "Yeah...heh" Dream said hugging his lover.

"Are we going to tell anyone?" George said with his head berried into Dream chest. "I think that were a little to late." Dream said pointing behind George to see all their friends standing there looking at them laughing.

"OI PISSBABY! YOUR GAY?" Tommy screamed laughing with Tubbo rolling on the floor wheezing.

"MUFFINS!!! I'm so proud of you!" Bad yelled running towards them hugging them together whilst George was blushing red. 

"I-.... d-d-did you guys he-hear everything?" George said with hesitation. "Yeah of course we did" Karl said punching dream in the arm. 

"Yeah and all the lovey dovey stuff." Wilbur said turning around making it look like he was making out with someone imitating them. "Are you guys dating now or something?" Sapnap said raising one eyebrow to Dream. "I-" Dream looking at George for reassurance. George nodded his head slightly blushing. 

"Yes. Yes we are" Dream said with a big proud smile on his face.

***few hours later***

Dream drove George home and dropping him off. Dream walked George to his front door holding his hand. Dream and George knew that his parents wouldn't approve. Or mostly that his dad wouldn't. His dad was always out drinking coming home drunk hurting his family.

Dream made it up to Georges porch gave him a slit smirk as he slammed George up to the wall by surprise. Grabbing his wrists and holding them above his head. Making out sloppy like with the small brunet.

 "Ok I don't want my dad to see me with you." George said pulling away from the kiss. 

"So?" Dream said kissing him again.

"So that means, let me down." George said wiggling around trying to get out of dreams grasp. "It's no use" Dream said in a low seductive tone grabbing his wrists tighter.  (LOL SO SORRY I HAD TOOOO)

Dream was turned on by the smaller one, although he didn't want to scare him. When George looked back at Dream, his face was as red as a tomato. He slowly let George back down. 

"Sorry" Dream said looking down. "You don't have to be sorry." George said grabbing dream shirt pulling him in for a kiss. Dream could tell George was trying to be a top. He quickly stopped the kiss standing up to his full height basically towering over him.

"What?" George said with a frown looking up to Dream. "I know what your doing." Dream said picking up Georges chin stroking his jaw line .Pulling him for another kiss leaving George on his tippy toes. 

"George."

 "Yeah?"

 "Let's go inside." Dream said letting the little boy go.

**about one hour later**

(watching a movie in Georges room..... they aren't really watching it though ;))

George was watching some dumb movie while dream couldn't take his eyes off of him. Everything about him was perfect. His nose, eyes, hair. Everything.

George could see his boyfriend looking at him through the corner of his eye. So he decided to look. Dream quickly looking at the tv acting like he wasn't looking at the beautiful boy next to him. 

"Like what you see?" George said jokingly.

"Yes." Dream said confidently. George was in shock and just started blushing.

"I-" before George could finish what he was saying Dreams lips were on his. After making out for a while Dream had enough and pulled Georges shirt off. Dream started giving George hickeys.

After leaving hickeys almost all over George he stopped. And gave George a kiss on the forehead  cuddling him to sleep. As he pulled out his phone and started scrolling on twitter meanwhile George was falling asleep in his arms.

found this pic on pintrest and made the last few parts about it

OMG AHHH SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG I WAS BUSY TODAY BUT TONIGHT THERE WILL BE A LOT POSTED TO STAY TUNED ALSO SORRY FOR IT BEING SHORT ALSO TYSMMMM FOR ALL THE SUPPORT 

(781 words)