roomies

Continuing 

(GEORGE POV)

It's a new day. Also the first day of school George woke up to Dream up stairs making breakfast. He could smell the bacon and eggs draft through the house and two voices talk. 

He quickly grabbed his school bag that Dream had packed last night after leaving his house. The thought of his dad excited his head as he walked up the stairs to the kitchen.

"Yeah mom I'll-" Dream was cut off when he saw George walk into the room with a blue shirt black jeans and yellow shoes on with a black backpack on his back.

"Good morning George!" Dreams mom said as she walked up to him after hearing the story of what happened last night giving him a hug. "I'm so sorry for staying I'll leave if you wan-" George was cut off by Dreams mom. 

"Nononono its fine George I'm happy we can help!" She hugged him again and walked out of the kitchen.

"And Clay?" "Yeah mom?" "Be nice to our guest please." "Oh and have a good day at school!" She said with a smile. And Dream laughing.  

"Good morning baby." Dream said plopping bacon and a slice of toast on a plate.

"Good morning" George said sitting down at the counter. Pulling the plate close. He hadn't had breakfast like this in a while. He would always just have a banana or something small trying to rush out of the house away from his dad waking up from being drunk the night before. The thought left his head when Dream sat next to him giving him a slight smile and eating his breakfast.

(DREAM POV)

When they were done eating Dream got up and cleared there plates and walked to get his bag. He grabbed the keys and walked into the living room looking for George as he was sitting on the couch with his cat, (patches) cuddling her. 

Dream looked at his beautiful boyfriend thinking of what had happened last night. He didn't have a family anymore. Or well he did, just they treated him like crap. He felt so bad but at the same time he was his new family and he loved him.

"Come on Georgie it's time for school." Dream sad reaching out his hand to Georges hold his hand as they walked to school.

**at school**

Dream walked in school holding Georges hand and looking around to find his friends.

"AYEEEEE BIG MANNN" Tommy screamed to Dream as he walked up to him with Tubbo.

"hey" "Hi" Dream and George said back. Tommy and Tubbo lead Dream and George as they walk them over to the group.

A few Hey's and Hi's were thrown around as they all shared what and when their classes were. 

Dream sitting next to George crept his hand over to his as he held the smaller boys hand giving a smile to him and looking down at a few paper in front of him, as they heard a voice behind them. 

"Awwww look at the little lesbians." A tall man said laughing with his henchmen standing over Dream and George. 
George turned around holding Dreams hand tighter.

When they turned around they saw a tall man standing with two others behind him. One with a white and green bucket hat and other had pink hair. The one who spoke up was an old friend of Dream. 

"The name is Bo. Short for Ranboo." 

"What kind of name is rAnBoO?" Tubbo said to Tommy all distort like. "I heard that." He said pulling his sunglasses down looking Tubbo staright in the eyes staring him down making him feel small.