caught

It's been a month since the party and the first day of school is tomorrow. Everyone was picking what to wear and what their classes are. But all Dream could think about was George non stop. He was happy to hear that he has 4/6 classes with George and the other two with Sapnap. He was so caught up thinking about George he forgot he was in his arms. 

They had been cuddling all day because George didn't want to go home. He knew his dad was there and he wouldn't like it if he saw him with Dream.

Dream got up and picked up his phone off the nightstand or at least reaching for it then George pulled him back down. 

"No. Cuddles." George said burring his face into Dream chest holding his tighter. 

"George~~ I have to get my phone." Dream said reaching for it again, although this time he got it in hands but George being mad his boyfriend wouldn't cuddle he jumped on top of Dream. Pulling his phone away and throwing it to the ground.

"GEORGE!" Dream picked George up like he was as light as a feather. Setting him down to the side of the bed reaching for his phone on the floor. George now pouting crossing his arms.           "I wanna go home." George said with a growl. 

"Do you really?" Dream said not looking up from his phone but with a dumb smile on his face as he scrolls on twitter. 

"yes." George responded still mad as he picked up his things. Dream thought he was joking when he looked up from his phone seeing George putting his shirt back on and picking up his phone. 

"Wait really.." Dream said with a frown. 

"Yeah>" George said with a laugh looking at the time. 

10:34 

"Dream...."

"Yeah?" 

"Look at the time.." Dream now concerned looking at the time. 

He quickly bolts up putting a hoodie on and shoes grabbing George and throwing him over his shoulder.

"DREAM-" George was cut off by Dream wheezing and turning on the car opening the door for George. He dropped him in the passenger seat and him sitting in the drivers seat.

The car ride was silent but dream had one hand on the wheel and one creeping over to Georges thigh. When he reached the smaller boys thigh he gropes it tightly making George flinch, turning around looking at him. He just smiled as he held Dreams hand on his thigh.

When Dream made it to Georges drive way he picked up his hand as George grabbed it and pulled him in kissing his lips softly leaving Dream blushing a bit. George pulled away looking as he saw his dads car. 

he said nothing

"Come on." Dream said grabbing Georges hand to walk with to his door. 

"Uhhhh actually I can walk myself in...." George said declining his hand.

"What no. I'm walking you in." George not wanting to be mean didn't say anything.

Dream let go of Georges hand and kissed him lightly on the lips. 

Right when the front door flung open.......