40.

𓆙Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

300+ votes.

3 knocks were heard from the front door making Jayla look up from her phone. She stared at the door until there were more knocks making her stand up.

"Who is it?"

Na'Jour continued knocking instead because he hated replying to "who is it" when knocking on a door.

Jayla looked through the window noticing it was him before rolling her eyes heading to the door. Soon as she opened it he walked right in.

"Well hello to you too.." She eyed him with a mug about to close the door before it was pushed open.

"Bitch I'm here too. Don't be closing the door on me." KJ mugged walking in also.

Jayla watched as he walked straight past her and into the kitchen. "You got food?" He opened the refrigerator before gasping.

"What the fuck? Where's the food? Yo fridge is fucking empty." He slammed it back shut.

"I gotta go grocery shopping again but hello to you too KJ." She said closing the front door. "You're not here to stay are you?"

"Shit, now I'm not. This house don't got no food, I'm hangry." He shook his head walking out the kitchen. "I'm finna go get some chicken nuggets from Wendy's."

"Get me and my son some." Jayla sat down on the couch across from Na'Jour.

"No." KJ simply said before walking out the house making sure to not closing the door.

"His ass aggravating." Jayla mumbled standing back up to close the door. When she sat back down she looked at Na'Jour who was looking at her.

"Uhhh.. speak?" She spoke up. "Why you just staring at me like that."

"Ight lemme just get to the point." He rubbed his hands together. "Remember the day I got kidnap—"

He was cut off when Jayla started giggling but she quickly covered her mouth.

"Continue." She nodded resting her chin on her hand and her arms on her legs.

"Alright so remember our trip to Vegas.. and I had ended up getting kidnapped, for like a da—" Na'Jour was interrupted again when Jayla started cackling.

He stale faced her waiting for her to quiet down so he could continue but that only made her laugh harder.

"You laughing and shit.. I'm being deadass." He blinked.

"Alright alright." She calmed down. "I'm not even laughing at that. I'm laughing at the fact you got kidnapped by some girls. It cracks me up every time."

She shook her head getting back serious. "So what? You got caught up and 12 found out it was you that killed them?"

~ Flashback ~
~Chapter 28, PLAYA SHIT~
(Explained differently)

After Jayla and KJ got Na'Jour out of the busted ass house Imani, Arianna, and Tyra had him in, they were all in the car about to head back to the hotel until they spotted the three girls walking down the street together.