UA Entrance Exams

"Thank you for this meal!"

Gon washed up his bowl after breakfast, excitement flooding through his body. It was today. The UA Entrance Exams. Overnight The Voice had informed him that he had 50 goals, which was more than he expected. But if they're all going to be like this, then this might be fun!

"Oh dear. Do be careful you two." Inko nodded the teenagers farewell at the door, giving them both a hug.

"We will!" Gon promised, waving as he and Midoriya walked off towards UA. He was thrilled when he discovered Izuku was also applying to UA.

This is going to be so fun!

———

Several Moments Later...

———

Gon had never felt more stupid in his life. As it turned out, UA also had a written exam as well as the physical exam. Without studying at all, he reckoned he only got 10% of the answers correct. I was never good with math anyways... Gon admitted mentally. This was very true, and he got a lot of death stares from other participants when steam kept blowing out of his ears. But that's okay! I'll do so well in the physical part of the exam that it will make up for the written part, Gon thought optimistically

"We will now be moving on to the physical exam! Who's excited!?" Present Mic, the English Teacher and resident DJ asked?

"Me!" Gon called out, earning even more strange glares. I don't get it, why isn't everybody else hyped up as I am? Maybe they don't think they have a chance of getting in. They should be more confident!

Gon Freecss - Goal 1/50 - Get accepted into UA's Class 1A, The Voice reminded him.

"I know." Gon whispered, continuing to listen to Present Mic's instructions and rules.

~~~

Killua was concerned the moment the physical exam started. He had made the mistake of giving in to Alluka, letting her join him at the exams. After faking both of their quirks and ages, they were allowed to participate and had done quite well in their written exams.

Killua Zolydck

Age: 15

Quirk: Claws - He can sharpen his nails to an unnaturally sharp state.

Extra: Twin of Alluka

Alluka Zoldyck

Age: 15

Quirk: Quirkless

Killua had managed to convince Present Mic to let Alluka stay with Killua the whole time, since she 'couldn't defend herself'. If only he knew about Nanika, Killua mentally scoffed as the gates opened to the fake urban landscape.

"Let's go brother!" Alluka stated, putting her hand in his.

"Yeah." Killua replied simply, hurrying off with his sister into the landscape, as robots stormed around recklessly.

~~~

The robots were weak. Or at least, they were too weak for Nen. All Gon had to do was land a single punch or kick and then the robot broke down. He didn't even need to use Jajanken.

"Hey Izuku!" Gon called out, destroying two more robots in front of his friend, "How many points do you have?"

"Uhhhhh, I d-don't know!" Izuku responded, and Gon had a gut feeling he was lying.

"Eheheh me neither." Gon admitted, "I'll see you around!"

Gon hopped away, using Ryu to send more aura into his legs to give him a strong jump and kick. He heard distant screams and focused 90% percent of his aura into his legs. Jumping higher than the cityscape, he caught sight of the cause of the screams. The 0 point robot had arrived. Gon saw a girl stuck in the path of the robot, and after searching around, he spotted Izuku running towards it. Gon let himself fall to the ground and rushed off towards the robot. Once he got close enough he watched the scene unfold around him.

Izuku, in the air, arm basically glowing with power. Using Gyo, Gon discovered that absolutely no aura was required to use Izuku's quirk. 

"Incredible" Gon gasped, entranced by Izuku's power as he punched the robot in the face, "That won't get him any points though."

Gon rushed towards the brown haired girl, offering her a hand.

"Thank you." She said, swaying slightly.

Both of them looked up to see what had befallen Izuku, and were shocked to see him plummeting to the ground. The girl reached an arm out, and slapped Izuku in the face. What?! Why did she do that? Wait a minute, he stopped falling.

Izuku was floating in the air, unconscious. Gon leaped up, with most of his aura still focused in his legs, and caught Izuku, letting him rest gently on the ground. The alarm blared, signalling the end of the Entrance Exam.

Gon grinned, I nailed it! UA High, here I come!