Killuaaaa! Gon!

"Hey Voice, what's my current goal?" Gon asked as he walked down the halls of UA

 The only thing guiding him being a small, half torn map. Monday had came around quite quickly, and now it was Gon's first day at UA High. He was thrilled. I'll get to meet new friends! If my companions had the same goal as I did, then I'll meet them too!

Gon Freecss - Goal 2 - Pass Aizawa's Test

"Huh, who's Aizawa?" Gon thought out loud.

"Mr Aizawa? I heard he's going to be 1A's teacher again!" A girl beside him chimed in.

Gon turned to face her. She had indigo hair, and curious eyes of the same colour. She was in the school uniform, which meant she was a student. If he had to guess, Gon reckoned she was a 3rd Year.

"Wait, you're new here! You must be a first year! I'm Nejire!" The girl introduced.

"I'm Gon! And yeah, I'm in 1A." Gon responded.

Nejire smiled, "I had Aizawa as my teacher when I was a first year. You'll love him!"

"I hope so. I'm a little nervous." Gon admitted.

In truth, he wasn't really. He was more excited than nervous, but he wanted to be prepared to deal with Aizawa's Test, whatever it was.

"Well, you're almost there. It's just down the hallway, last door on the left. Good luck!" Nejire waved him off.

This is it. I've completed the first goal, and my second goal is my teacher's 'test'. I hope it's not a maths test. None of that matters until I find my companions, whoever they may be. It's go time! Gon gulped, and took his first step in a journey of a thousand miles.

~~~

A thousand miles was an over-exaggeration. More like one hundred and twelve. Yes, Gon counted. He took a deep breath and opened the huge door to Class 1A. Gon knew that quirks could change a person's appearance, but the students were really a variety of appearances and personalities. 

There was an angry blonde guy sitting in his seat, whilst a pink girl stood next to him, chatting with a red hair boy. He saw the guy with multiple arms from the streets when he first arrived My Hero Academia. There was a half-half boy with a scar on his face, and a frog girl. There was the girl from the entrance exam, and then there was Izuku, as well as many more. Gon found himself wandering over to Izuku, smiling.

"Hey! Who would've thought we'd both be in 1A!" Gon said excitedly.

Izuku laughed nervously, "Yeah. I'm a little nervous if we're being honest. Especially with the kids in the corner."

"It's okay to be nervous! I was too!" Gon paused, "Wait, kids in the corner?"

"Yeah. They were the first kids to arrive." Izuku continued, "Nobody knows how long they've been there. But all they've done is just stand there. T-they're kind of scary."

"I don't think they could be that scary." Gon stated, "Which corner?"

Izuku pointed to the corner behind them without turning around. "That one" He whispered, gulping.

After trying and failing to see over Midoriya, Gon had no choice but to step around him to see for himself. One, two, three! Gon peered around Izuku. Izuku was right, there were two kids in the corner, but they were hardly scary at all. As a matter of fact, they were the most welcome sight in the room. Fluffy white hair next to messy dark hair. Both with eyes as blue as the ocean, one as blue as the Atlantic and one as blue as the sky on a cold, but not rainy or even cloudy, day. Not to mention the questionable but still cute pink hair ties with little expressions, each their own emotion. What truly caught him was those eyes. Those blue Atlantic eyes that he adored so much.

"Killuaaaa!" Gon called out, rushing at his best friend

Killua looked up, "Gon!"

Alluka smiled as she watched Gon fall into her brother's arms. All was right in the world. Or at least, it was for now.