Yuya, Alluka & Bisky

"Woah. My brother and Gon did all that? Nen is so cool!" Alluka exclaimed, sitting on a park bench, completely alone in the park.

The end of the day had came around and it was night time. She had made a quick excuse to Killua, saying that she was hanging out with Mina and would be back late. Killua was having a sleepover at Gon's anyways, so he would be distracted.

I suppose so.

"Hey Voice, what's your name?" Alluka asked curiously.

What do mean? I don't believe I have one.

"C'mon, you've got to have a name, silly!" The young Zoldyck giggled, "Everybody does! You are a person, right?"

Yes. I am human. Well, sort of. Close to it.

Alluka clapped her hands, "Fantastic! If you're at least somewhat, then you must have a name! I can't call you 'Voice' all day. It doesn't seem right."

I have a name, I think. The Voice paused, as if trying to remember their own name, Aha! I do. My name is Yuya.

"YuYu, huh? That's a nice name! Doesn't it mean 'hot water' or something like that? That's pretty cool! I'm pretty sure it's a boy name though, so does that mean you're a boy? How old are you anyways?" Alluka thought out loud, "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! You don't have to answer that! I'm sorry if I offended you!"

Yuya chuckled, It's fine, truly. You are correct, I am male. And I am thirteen.

"So your name is Yuya, you're the same age as me, you're a boy, and you're mostly human. Sounds pretty cool to me! Nice to meet you Yuya! I bet we'll make great friends." Alluka smiled happily, 

I hope you're right

"Of course I am! I do have some questions though." Alluka admitted, "Like how'd you even teleport us here? And why? How do you know all this stuff? What do you look like? Do you even have a physical body? What do you mean by 'mostly human'? Are you a Nen User? What universe are you from? I used to think you were just a machine that was programmed to tell us our goals and other important stuff, but if you have a mind of your own then you can't be- Sorry, I'm doing it again." 

It's alright, I'll try to answer as many questions as I can. I can't see myself because I've never seen a mirror, but from what I can see without one I look human. I don't know how I know stuff. I just woke up one day and I knew everything. And I mean everything. I know how many pencils there are in existence. But anyways, by 'mostly human' I mean that I can do things that humans can't. I believe the teleporting and the knowing everything are perfect examples. I believe my powers might be related to Nen somehow, but I am uncertain.  What universe am I from? I don't know. I guess you could say I don't know much about myself. I can assure you though, I am not a machine. I'm not sure how I teleported you here either, or why. I-I think he made me do it.

"Who?" Alluka wondered, the thought of her new friend being forced to do something making her frustrated, "Who made you do it, Yuya?"

All For One, Yuya choked out, he keeps talking of about 'Kurogiri' being good but not good enough, and something about a Tomura Shigaraki person, whoever that is. He believes I'm his perfect weapon. But I'm not of this world. I'm not his creation. But he wants me to be, Alluka. You've got to stop him!

"Shigaraki!? That's my goal! Where are you, Yuya!?" Alluka cried out, hearing the desperation in her own voice and his, "You've got to tell me where he is!"

It's dark, Yuya replied swiftly, as if somebody was coming for him, I think it's a lab somewhere. There's these creatures. Creatures with brains on their heads

"Nomus!" Alluka chimed in.

I guess so, I'm not sure. I don't have much time. You've got to complete your goals. They'll lead you to me! I've edited them in secret so he'll never know! Please, help me! Save me, Alluka! You're the only one who can!

"I will! I promise! Use your powers! Send me a mentor! I need to learn Nen so I'm not defenceless! Nanika and I will come for you! Just send me a mentor! Please! I want to help you and take down One For All, whoever they are." Alluka 

Error 201 - System Failure. Electrocution and Modifications will be completed, Yuya said, his voice become cold and completely devoid of emotion.

Electrocution?! Modifications?! What if they take away his personality? Or his emotions. Or anything about him that I've just learnt. Please let him have sent a mentor. Mentor. Mentor. Mentor, Alluka mentally prayed. It would be the last of Yuya's free will, sent to her. Specifically her. Not Killua or Gon. This made both her and Nanika feel warm and bubbly on the inside. Blinding, pastel green light flashed before her. It was so bright Alluka had to shut her eyes. Nanika was capable of making such light too, but she had never been awake to witness it of course. The light slowly faded away, until there was nothing left of it but what it was shrouding.

"Huh, where am I? Hey you, do I know you? You look familiar. Almost like-"

"Killua's little sister!" Alluka finished for her, smiling, "I'm Alluka. Alluka Zoldyck. You must be Biscuit Krueger! I've heard so much about you!"

Bisky still looked very confused, probably about the whole teleportation thing, "I didn't know that brat had a little sister! Nice to meet you! Please, call me Bisky. Why don't you tell me what's going on."

So she did. The two began to walk to the Midoriya house, where they knew Killua and Gon would be. Alluka smiled and laughed the whole time as she told Bisky everything she had come to know since her arrival. And from somewhere in the distance, she could've sworn she heard the screams of a tortured soul, begging to be freed. Don't worry Yuya, I'll save you. After all, that's what friends do!