Make A Wish

Is this okay? Gon wondered as Nanika awakened, I thought we were keeping their existence hidden. Or is Killua just going to awaken them when he sees fit? Never mind that, I shouldn't question him. I'm sure he has his reasons.

"I'll say it again. We're people you don't want to mess with." Killua repeated, his voice as cold as an assassin, "Now leave. Or we'll remove you by force."

Killua & Alluka Zoldyck/Nanika - Goal completed - Would you like to view your next goals?

"Not now." Gon mumbled inaudibly.

Shigaraki's blood red eyes pierced Killua's eyes, as Nanika's empty eyes bore into the villain's. "And tell me, how do you plan to do that?" Shigaraki snarled.

"He'd be an idiot if he told you!" Bisky chimed in.

"Yeah!" Gon agreed.

"This isn't fair! You children aren't worth the hassle." Shigaraki complained, turning back to the cashier, "I'll be back for my money."

The cashier nodded repetitively at record speed. The villain swept past them without saying a word. Gon knew that wasn't the last he would see of the immature villain. If only he knew their paths would cross again sooner than he expected.

"That was a close call." Bisky sighed, relived. She then turned to the three children, "I thought I made myself very clear that you were to stay in the snack aisle. This won't happen again."

"Osu!" Killua and Gon called out simultaneously.

From behind them all, Nanika tilted their head curiously. Gon turned to them, smiling. He hadn't seen much of Nanika, and their not-so surprise appearance was much appreciated by the young Freecss. After all, the unknown entity was a part of the younger Zoldyck too.

"Killua." Nanika said, "Why am I here?"

Killua whipped around to face them, "We were in some trouble."

"Oh." Was Nanika's response.

Concerned, Gon tried to read their expression. They seemed... disappointed, maybe even sad.

"Did you miss me, Killua?" Nanika wondered

Killua smiled, "Of course I did, Nanika."

He petted Nanika on the head. They leaned towards Killua, melting under his touch. Gon couldn't help but smile. He almost felt like he was intruding, just standing their with Bisky, watching their family moment. So, instead, he began to explain Nanika to Bisky, who was confused but not startled. Once he was finished and the Zoldycks had separated, Gon felt it was safe to speak to them both without interrupting their bonding. However, he didn't get the chance.

"Hey Nanika." Bisky began, "Can you teleport Killua, Gon, yourself and I back to the Midoriya house?"

They smiled, "'Kay."

In rolling wave of purple aura, they were all teleported away in the blink of an eye. Using quirks in public without a license was illegal, but the cashier was just thankful that they had helped him. Nobody would know of Nanika's appearance. Nobody but Shigaraki.

~~~

When they returned, Bisky slept on the couch despite Inko's suggestions that they should swap. Killua and Gon slept in the bunk bed in Gon's room, whilst Alluka slept on the single bed. It was peaceful at the Midoriya house. All the lights were off except for Gon's. Izuku had snuck out to meet up with somebody, but nobody had the heart to tell Inko about it after Gon and Killua had just returned from sneaking out.

"Hey Gon." Alluka said randomly, "Can I have a hug?"

Gon smiled, "Sure thing Alluka."

He knew it was Nanika's request, and so soon after their appearance too. But he didn't want to complain or point it out. Besides, it was just a hug. Gon rolled out of the bottom bunk, hitting the ground with a thud. Though he couldn't see him, he could hear Killua snickering from the top bunk. Standing up and patting down his pyjamas (which were pastel green with little brown dog faces all over them), he approached Alluka. He pulled her into a gentle embrace, and she smiled and snuggled into his pyjamas. Her pyjamas felt soft, almost fluffy (and were pastel pink with little yellow birds all over them).

"Pat my head, Gon!" Alluka giggled happily.

Gon complied, petting her head gently like he had seen Killua do. He just hoped he was doing it right. Alluka kept smiling, giggling occasionally. Hugging her was warm, and made him happy. He could see why Killua liked it.

"Can Killua hug me too?" Alluka asked.

"Yeah, I was just about to ask the same thing." Gon agreed, "Killuaaaaaa come hug ussssss."

"Nooooooo!" Killua complained playfully, "Never!"

Gon knelt down, his back facing Alluka, "Hop on!"

Alluka obeyed, happily climbing onto Gon's back. She seemed happy being piggybacked by Gon. Then again, it wasn't hard to please Alluka. The young Freecss began to climb the ladder of the bunk bed.

"I'm gonna get you~" Gon teased playfully, as he and Alluka made it onto the top bunk.

Killua jumped back like a cat who had been splashed with water. Gon pounced at older Zoldyck, taking Alluka with him. They all fell together in a big pile of limbs and laughter. Killua and Gon both hugged Alluka, who smiled the widest smile Gon had seen. Gon started to pet Killua's fluffy pyjamas (which were pastel blue with white cat faces all over them). He found himself petting his hair too. Killua blushed.

"W-What are you doing, moron." Killua stuttered, embarrassed.

Gon and Alluka laughed, and Alluka joined in petting Killua's hair. Since the requests were completed, Nanika soon took over. Nanika didn't pet Killua's hair like Gon and Alluka did. They just sat there happily in Killua and Gon's arms.

"Hey Nanika, kiss Killua on the cheek!" Gon wished.

"'Kay!" Nanika replied happily.

When blue eyes returned, Alluka kissed Killua on the cheek with a smile. Gon laughed and Killua mumbled a new string of insults towards Gon, the main ones being 'idiot' and 'moron'. Alluka was the first one to fall asleep, her breathing even and quiet. She looked like an angel. That just left Killua and Gon. Gon kept petting Killua's hair. It was very fluffy and actually surprisingly soothing. Eventually Killua dozed off too, and he too looked like an angel. Gon gently kissed Killua on the forehead, like he knew most best friends did, and soon he succumbed to sleep as well.

 Gon gently kissed Killua on the forehead, like he knew most best friends did, and soon he succumbed to sleep as well