Todoroki, Shoji & Killua VS Ojiro, Hagakure & Gon

[A/N: For those of you that don't know how the 2 VS 2 Battles worked in MHA I recommend you search it. I was too lazy to include All Might's explanation and just skipped to the battles. Also this will probably be a long chapter because you guys deserve it!]

"Awwww, I don't want to be a villain." Gon complained as he, Ojiro and Hagakure all assembled in the building. 

Ojiro remained with the 'bomb', whilst Hagakure and Gon stood on the first floor to protect the building from any threats. It would be a common mistake to assume nobody would be on the ground floor, which would be their ultimate chance at winning and capturing the 'heroes'.

"Shhhhhh." Hagakure whispered from somewhere near him, being completely invisible and completely naked, "You might blow my cover."

Gon nodded. If nobody knew that Hagakure was with him, they might assume that she was with Ojiro, or sneakily waiting for them around a corner. It would make the opponent(s), which in this case were Todoroki, Shoji and Killua, constantly paranoid. The sound of the front door creaking open made Gon dart around a corner and hold his breath. He assumed Hagakure did something similar. A few footsteps could be heard. Footsteps of one person. Please don't be Killua. Please don't be Killua. Please don't be Killua.

And then there was ice. Cold, spreading ice all over the floor. It came with no warning at all, capturing his feet. He looked next to him, and saw two footprints in the ice which indicated Hagakure's presence. She was next to him. But not close enough that if he could break the ice around his feet, the ice around hers would shatter too. She was too far away. It's either her or me, he realised. Todoroki walked around the corner, perhaps checking for his targets. He found them. Gon knelt down on the ice, his bare knees instantly becoming very cold.

"Don't come any closer." Gon warned, tempted to threaten him with a display of power. 

He was getting very competitive. Whoever won out of Killua and Gon would probably earn bragging rights and some sort of treat from the other. If Gon lost, he would owe Killua 2 choco-robos when they got back home. Place both hands against the ice. Todoroki watched them curiously, like a cat might watch a squirrel before pouncing. If Todoroki figures out what I'm about to do, he'll stop me, no doubt about it. I have to get out of the ice before he figures out my plan.

"Yeah, don't come any closer!" Hagakure joined in. Gon was grateful for this, as it might just be the distraction he needed to use his Nen.

Now show me rock! He thought, visualising himself saying the words but not wanting to give his plan away by actually saying them.

"Why?" Todoroki asked curiously, "You're clearly trapped, therefore immobilised. Which means I've captured you.

Jan.

"Not yet you haven't! You haven't tied us up!" Hagakure argued in an almost teasing manner.

Ken.

Todoroki stepped closer to the 'villains', "You're right. Hold still please."

"ROOOOCK!" Gon cried, as his explosion-like orange Nen punch hit the ice by Hagakure's feet.

It shattered and crumbled just like he predicted. He couldn't see her, but he felt her gaze on him.

"Go!" Gon called out, as Todoroki approached at a quicker rate.

Hagakure ran off, the only indicator of her whereabouts being the slight tapping and slipping noise of skin on ice. As she ran off, she snatched the rope used to tie up the 'villains' from the half-half boy. Gon turned to Todoroki.

"I said don't come any closer." He warned, "Go after her!"

"She's long gone." Todoroki stated, almost reaching Gon.

I have to keep enough aura to use Jajanken just in case I run into Killua once I escape, Gon thought. But how am I going to escape without it? The ice is too thick! I have to try anyways! Gon  glanced between the ice and its maker.

"Don't" Todoroki warned. 

He started searching for the rope he was meant use to tie up Gon, probably assuming he had dropped it. Gon stared down at the ice. With a gulp, he punched it. Pain shot up his arm. Without using too much Nen to protect it, he found the sensation that he had been trying to put behind him. Again and again and again. He punched the ice repetitively, only creating a small crack which was not worth the pain he was in. He was very aware of the state his arm was in, and despite the almost numbing pain, he kept on going. 

By the sixteenth punch his fist started to bleed. It wasn't much blood, but it was blood nonetheless. Seventeen. Eighteen. Nineteen. Twenty. Twenty-one. Twent-two. Twenty-three. The bleeding got worse. The ice was barely touched. But the small crack had now made a wobbly shape, that if it was looked at from a certain angle, almost resembled Neferpitou. Maybe it was the blinding pain that made him see the chimera ant's face in the ice, but it was infuriating. The blood squirted and oozed all over the ice, lathering it in scarlet liquid. Todoroki was frozen in place.

"Stop." He said, "Stop it."

A a frustrated scream tore through the once energetic environment. It stabbed right into Todoroki's heart, who was frozen and helpless before the bloody scene.

"Young Gon, stop it!" All Might boomed over the coms, concerned.

He didn't stop. Still screaming and punching and bleeding, he was certainly a sight to see. But he kept on going, praying that Hagakure and Ojiro were having better luck.

"Gon! Stop it!" Todoroki called out, uncharacteristically so. He was the aloof, loner kid, not the concerned friend type. Perhaps seeing Gon brought back unpleasant memories of his own, "I said stop! You've got to stop!"

"Young Todoroki is right, Gon. You must stop!" All Might agreed over the coms, clearly unsure of what to do in such a situation.

"No!" Gon screamed, "It won't end like this! It can't end like this! I won't let it end like this!"

LIAR!!

Stop it. Not now. I don't want to remember now.

The ice finally split. The small image of his worst enemy was gone, shattered into pieces just like their body. Gon got up and ran. He put 80% of his aura into his legs to boost him far enough away from Todoroki to avoid anymore icy attacks, as well as unintentionally leaving himself vulnerable to any surprise attacks from Shoji or Killua. He could feel his balance slipping away from him with every step he took. Even if he got far away enough to shake Todoroki off his trail, the blood dripping from his broken, mangled hand would lead the icy boy right back to his target. He just hoped Ojiro and Hagakure had better luck. Part of him even wished Killua did too.