𝟐. 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚

it's been a week now since i got the new that i've gotten casted for tory nichols on a netflix show. the school year ended just a few days ago and now i'm at the LAX.

my family comes with me to the airport to say goodbye because i won't see them in person for almost the entire summer.

my dad hugs me first.

"bye lovebug," he said.

i can tell by the look on his face that he's sad but at the same time, he was happy for me.

my mom hugs me next.

"bye love," she says, "don't have too much fun without us," she adds jokingly.

finally, my two sisters hug me at the same time.

"well miss you," they say.

after about ten minutes, my flight was ready so i had to go. i hugged and kissed my family one last time and walked away.

-mini time jump onto the plane-

the plane is about to take off and i start getting extreme anxiety.

i've been scared of heights ever since i was little.

luckily, the directors of the show flew me out on first class so it wasn't as bad as i'd thought it'd be.

i felt more calm.

the plane starts taking off and i close my eyes and breathe.

during the flight, i read magazines and went on my phone a lot.

we flew for about four hours until the plane came to landing.

the flight attendant walked up to the front of the plane.

"ladies and gentlemen, we have safely landed at the heartsfield-jackson atlanta international airport. thank you for flying with us and welcome to atlanta."

- i know this chapter is boring, but starting chapter 3, the story will get more interesting i promise lol -