𝟏𝟖. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

today was the day of the party. i decided to wear the mini sage green dress i got at the americana last week.

here's the dress ur wearing:

hannah came over to do my makeup

hannah came over to do my makeup. over the past month, she's gained this skill of applying makeup. i thought because she's basically a pro and i'm awful at it, then she can do my makeup.

she did my eyebrows, eyeliner, and applied a purplish red colored lipstick onto my lips.

after that, we picked up mary and annalisa and then headed over to the party.

it was located in the middle of west hollywood and it was full of people. we couldn't find any parking until about fifteen minutes of driving around and around.

we found a parking spot and then entered the party. there was loud music playing and a ton of people dancing.

around the dance floor were big tables with fancy lantern centerpieces in the middle.

hannah, mary, annalisa, and i were wandering around the place trying to find the boys. fortunately, we found jacob, xolo, tanner, gianni, khalil, and aedin sitting down at a table.

"hey we've been looking for you guys forever," annalisa tells them grabbing a chair and sitting down.

"i know, this place is pretty big," tanner told her laughing.

meanwhile, xolo and jacob looked like they were having this deep conversation amongst themselves.

"hey," i walked up to jacob and kissed him on the cheek.

he turned to me and admired my outfit with awe in his face.

"y/n, y- you look beautiful," he said.

i smiled and blushed on account of his complement.

"well thank you," i tell him, "you look pretty tonight too."

"pretty?," he said confused laughing.

"well handsome, you know what i mean," i laugh.

i can see from the corner of my eye that xolo , khalil, tanner, gianni, and aedin were looking at something behind them. there were too many people there that i couldn't seem to make out who they were looking at.
jacob then looked in the direction they were all turned too and looked furious at whatever they were looking at.

"um is everything alright guys?," hannah asked them, "you guys have been suspicious ever since we got here."

"yeah who are you guys looking at?," mary added.

"someone's here," xolo said.

"who?," i asked.

"joshua," he said.

i knew it. i knew it. i knew it.

i had this feeling that he was going to be here tonight, have in mind that this was a young actors' party and he was in LA.